Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?

Discus and support Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wanted to know. It's a 80Gb game and I want to start playing it when ready to start. The download is going decent but I won't wait 2 or 3 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OvershotEagle17, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?

Just wanted to know. It's a 80Gb game and I want to start playing it when ready to start. The download is going decent but I won't wait 2 or 3 hours less to start playing...

In case no one knows, i'll let ya know what can you do, thanks.

:)

OvershotEagle17, Jun 8, 2020
  2. OvershotEagle17 Win User

Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start?

Ok so I started the game but when I click Single Player, it says that the content isn't downloaded yet. Same goes for Online. Hope this helps anyone!
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Ready to start means that some of the game options will be available but you will not be able to play the until it has fully installed
  4. OvershotEagle17 Win User

Ok, thanks for the quick response. I'll still check to see what happens.
  5. Jay O. Win User

you can start game but can't play
  6. TurtleJones Win User

installing games

while in installing the first few percent it will be numbered then while it says ready to start the bar where it says ready to start showing what has downloaded so far. you can be play during that time as well.
Thema:

1. Can I start playing Atlas (Game Preview) when the download bar hits ready to start? - Similar Threads - start playing Atlas

2. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  3. XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...: XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again on it's own and does this over and...
  4. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing a game the pc shutdown and fan start full power.: Hi, I have a problem with my PC when playing quite heavy games. My PC is dead and the fan is very strong, if you want to say my PC is not strong enough, all this time I have been playing IT games...
  7. Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty starting remote play from iPhone: Whenever trying to play console remotely from iOS app, loading screen frequently just black, or only flashes the “rocket” loading screen before turning black. Does not load after restarting app,...
  8. Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again: I played medieval dynasty on pc via xbox app and i wanted play it on xbox ( i’m using same account on both devices) but unfortunatelly i had to start again. Is it possible that can be some fix to...
  9. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  10. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...