Can I speed up the process of changing the recovery email?

Discus and support Can I speed up the process of changing the recovery email? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just want to change the recovery email, but now it says its gonna take a month. a022fadc-e844-4862-99da-ae4f35f2ac22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ......sq, Jul 11, 2023.

1. ......sq
    ......sq Guest

I just want to change the recovery email, but now it says its gonna take a month.

:)

......sq, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Due to our account safety and security, it's already part of the process. We cannot bypass the 30-day waiting period. You really have to wait unless you have access to the old security information linked with your account.

Thanks,
  3. Jeremy Grey Win User

We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

Hello ! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

Do you have access to the recovery email set up on the account?

You can choose for a change password to be sent to the recovery email instead as a short fix if you are just trying to get into your account.

If this isn't possible for the issue at hand and you will need to begin the account recovery process outlined in the support link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

The process takes 30 days to complete so getting the recovery started as soon as possible is important.

Regards,
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

MICROSOFT ACC LINKED TO MINECRAFT ACC DELETED AND NEED SOLUTION FOR HOW TO RETRIEVE IT SINCE I CANT LOGIN TO MY MC ACC.

No. As I have exampled above, account recovery is not possible under any circumstance, because the email was changed. The above process requires access to your account. If you can't access your account, you can't change the email back.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

How to fix my new gamertag not showing

Hello Jalen, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your gamertag change.

When you change your tag it can take up to a week for the change to fully populate across all accounts. If you'd like to try speeding up that process you can try deleting then redownloading your gamertag to the console.

Please be sure that you know the email/password for your account if you try this.
  6. WPAK Win User

Migration of xbox live account problem

Translateion of Original post:

"Hello I wanted to ask if you could speed up the process

Exchange security information. ...I'll explain:

Not having my old mobile phone number I could not validate the migration process account, and then I had to add an email alternative but this implies to wait a month to be effective ... I would not do it now because I can not possibly update licenses and
    download your favorite games?"

Answer:

I'm afraid there is no way to speed up the security process, because this is most likely meant as a security measure to prevent people quickly changing details after unauthorized access to an account.
Thema:

1. Can I speed up the process of changing the recovery email? - Similar Threads - speed process changing

2. Help with download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with download speed: I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection....
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. Network speed issues for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network speed issues for Xbox: Hello, I have an Xbox series x and my son uses my old Xbox one. Both devices are in the same room, connected to the same wifi, which is full fibre 150 Downloads from game pass are much quicker...
  5. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  6. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  7. Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed an interesting issue with my Xbox Series X. Whenever I manually turn off my controller, it seems to affect the download speed on my console. Has anyone else...
  8. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  9. Speed Test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speed Test: With the integrated speed test on xbox my latency is high 70-100, my latency when i do a speed test on the web browser on the xbox my latency is 25-35, why is this?...
  10. Please help me speed up the process

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Please help me speed up the process: Hello! Thank you for taking time out of your day to possibly assist me. I have just recently requested to exchange 750 VIP Gems into 150000 credits.... it was exchanged on 3/5/2018 and it said...