Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

Discus and support Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update. Needless to say, I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Loardofkoarn, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Loardofkoarn
    Loardofkoarn Guest

Can I speak to customer support about having a password reset link sent to me directly?

Decided to break back into gaming because my old Xbox was fried due to an improper shutdown in the middle of a system update.

Needless to say, I’ve lost everything. Though there is a silver lining to this storm cloud.

I’ve provided all necessary details and security information to confirm I’m the owner of the account. However, due to work and a hint of forgetfulness, I wasn’t able to address the reset link previously given to me within the allotted 24 hr timeframe.

Now that I’ve found some time to finally get my Xbox acc up and running, the bot in charge of sending the password reset link either thinks I’m some kind of hacker, or ID thief. More than likely because of the volume of reset links I’ve requested.

The acc I’m trying to recover has been used for more than almost two decades. The names been changed, and it has a gamescore upwards of 38,000. (Yea I was a chubby little couch potato lmao)

It was also last active less than four months ago.

There is a s i z a b l e amount of money associated with the account too.

If I could get in touch via email, or even phone with an agent or rep., they’d be a literal godsend. As the cold, callous tone of the machine voice is beginning to slowly chip away at my sanity.

:)

Loardofkoarn, Dec 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: