Can I speak to anyone..

Discus and support Can I speak to anyone.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My bank account was debited £99.99 for Call of Duty that I never purchased and never played. The card number used was an old debit card but it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stuart Ogden, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Stuart Ogden
    Stuart Ogden Guest

Can I speak to anyone..

My bank account was debited £99.99 for Call of Duty that I never purchased and never played. The card number used was an old debit card but it was still debited from my account. I've tried for a refund and explained that I've been hacked . But it says refused. What can I do. I've changed password and deleted card.

:)

Stuart Ogden, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can I speak to anyone..

Hi Stuart! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing unauthorized purchase on your account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I understand that your account was hacked, and that the hacker purchased a game under your Microsoft account. I'm glad that you were able to change your account password and removed the payment card in order to secure your account and prevent this from happening again.

All refunds are being handled by the Xbox refund webform team and I'm afraid that all of their refund decisions are final.

Since your account was hacked, you can try to reach out to your financial institution/bank to request a refund as this will be considered a fraudulent purchase.

If you feel the need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support, you may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?

Hi there Chris, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read about the situation you're going through related to the rejection of the refund request.

If your refund has been denied and you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund but using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, please reply to to it explaining in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Friendofyou Win User

I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re just going to hate)

I’ve already done this, can I not speak with anyone from there?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can i speak to you

If you're needing assistance with the Xbox Rewards program, you would need to post in the support section of this forum. That forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for the program.

If you're needing assistance with another part of Xbox, you'll want to go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    to set up a chat or call.
  6. niwshki Win User

Can i speak to you

From https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/f7ec754b-f7dd-4643-94c8-cce6a0ad0dab

If you're looking to get some assistance on an Xbox Live Rewards program issue, post your inquiry at the Xbox
    Live Rewards Questions Support Forum
    . When you make a post, change the "Type" to "Support" and we'll help you there.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET HELP
Thema:

Can I speak to anyone..

1. Can I speak to anyone.. - Similar Threads - speak anyone

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  4. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  5. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  6. Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied - Is there anyone with reason that I can speak to about this?: I purchased a game for my son, the remake of Deadspace on12/05. I didn't realize it, however this game is only playable on the serries X and S consoles. We only have a OneX, IE; we wasted our...
  7. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the...
  8. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  9. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account: My son reset his xbox & he was on the account as a family member & now he cannot access any of his games. His gamertag still shows in the family section but we can't do anything with it & he can't...