Can i somehow find my Minecraft java account details with only my mc name?

Discus and support Can i somehow find my Minecraft java account details with only my mc name? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So hello im trying to get my account details of Minecraft Java because i got a new pc and i forgot my password and email of the Java account now i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Gerdt, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Noah Gerdt
    Noah Gerdt Guest

So hello im trying to get my account details of Minecraft Java because i got a new pc and i forgot my password and email of the Java account now i cant play the account on my new pc. I can send a proof video that its my minecraft account. Username of the minecraft account is NoahCraftGHG

:)

Noah Gerdt, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Noah,

You would need the email to reset the password.

Best option is to contact xbox agent and speak directly with them, they will have to ask you personal security questions.
  4. Alfie Rose Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

same i got mc java in 2020 then bedrock for pc in 2021 both before i migrated. then i merged accounts and still havent got it. my mc java name is theslowsloth20 plz dont use my real name.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P)

Hey there. Hope this doesn't bum you out - but I'm not tech savvy enough to answer most of your questions... I can, however, offer some insight on questions 4 and 5.

So, here's what I can help you with lol.

4. You do not need to create an Xbox Profile for Minecraft Java. MC Java is a separate version of MC from some of the other versions. Think of MC Java as the 'OG' or 'classic' version of Minecraft - you know the good one ;). Minecraft Bedrock is the version you 'need' an Xbox/Microsoft account for. Bedrock is the console version that's more colloquially known as the Windows 10 version - which again, is separate from MC Java. So, your Mojang account is all you need.

5. I believe you can in fact link your Mojang account to Minecraft Bedrock in its menus but, to 'buy' Minecraft with your Microsoft Account you would have to buy it through the Microsoft/Windows Store and that version would in fact be Bedrock (like I said) and not Java. Java can be bought straight up via the MC website: Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft You would never need to delete any account for anything. If Java is the version, you're looking for (which in my opinion Java is the best version, even though I play Bedrock frequently on my Xbox) then you'd get it through there with your Mojang account. I believe you can link your Microsoft Account since Microsoft and Mojang have a partnership/thing now with Minecraft but, for Java it isn't needed I don't believe.

Your other questions could for sure be answered by the smart people on the Java Minecraft sub-reddit. I think you should make a post there too! Minecraft Java (reddit.com)

Hope I kind of helped, lol.
  6. Vytaras Uznys Win User

Problem with playing digital games after resetting password

Hello, I have the same problem with my account. Microsoft MADE me login again to play Minecraft PE and it somehow created a new account on THE SAME email.

Now I can't access any of the games I purchased, but somehow still can access Minecraft PE, but not JAVA and Forza Horizon 4, please help because this is the equivalent to waste of money!
Thema:

1. Can i somehow find my Minecraft java account details with only my mc name? - Similar Threads - somehow find Minecraft

2. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  3. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  4. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  5. Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?: A year or 2 ago whenever i tried to sign into my account, it repeatedly asked for my password but whenever i put it in, it would kick me out and ask again. I removed the account from my xbox but i...
  6. Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?: The dynamic backgrounds available on the Xbox Series X/S consoles look really cool. Is there any way to obtain them and use them on PC? 4f140e05-71ca-411a-8dd8-fe4fab7a17b0
  7. I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?: Dear all, I was on my player career mode on FIFA 23 and I wanted to switch to my manager career mode. I accidentally saved my player career mode into my manager career mode save file. Is there a...
  8. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  9. My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...: When my 10 yr old first started playing Fortnite, he somehow wound up with an Epic screen name, I guess it is now linked to the xbox account. But he insists he never set it up as a "full" account...
  10. Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?: Hello! So, I wanted to buy a controller from Microsoft Store because I want to use gift cards, but I live in Brazil, is there anyway I can buy it and receive it here? I see that Brazil is not an...