Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?

Discus and support Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? 8bdd8cd1-c7bd-47ff-aba0-936688c88b80 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018.

1. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest

Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?

:)

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Help with second console!

I an out dated father with two boys. We bought my oldest an xbox with a gold live account. We just bought my younger son his xbox - do I have to buy another live account or can the boys share one account amongst to consoles?

StickierWord106, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gameshare questions...

If the gold is tied to your account, you would be sharing gold in either scenario. You can only share gold on one console at a time. You can set another console as your Home console so you can share your gold there, and you can use your gold on any console
    you sign into.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Julian_, Oct 15, 2018
  5. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest
    I have my account on my console and another one on my younger brothers console in the same house but just wanted to know if I can share it with my older brother on his console too but he doesnt live with me?

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  6. To add to this, do not give your account details to anyone else. Go to their house sign in and set their Xbox as My Home Xbox, then sign out, ensuring that it needs you to manually sign in.

Whilst it is technically breaking the rules, many are doing it.

Njal the Blue, Oct 15, 2018
  7. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest
    but can i and my two brothers all play online together with my account on their consoles so example if I'm the only one signed in on my console and my brothers signed in on their consoles with just their account can we all still play together with my account
    on their consoles but my profile is signed out on their consoles?

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  8. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest

I think you can share gold among two consoles and not more, but i may be wrong. But it doesn't hurt to try it out. Can you try it out?

FreakRoach, Oct 15, 2018
  9. JoShYEvAnS
    JoShYEvAnS Guest
    yeah i can try just basically want to know if I can share on 3 consoles

JoShYEvAnS, Oct 15, 2018
  10. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    No. You can only share on 1 console

KindGryphon, Oct 15, 2018
  11. "My Home Xbox" can only be on one console. You can however sign in with you're gamertag (that has an active gold live account) onto another console and play your games.

Njal the Blue, Oct 15, 2018
  12. Basically gold is available for anyone on the console you have set as your xbox home, no matter if you're signed in or not.

Then it may be also available on one other console when you are signed in, so 2 is the maximum.

Here's he guide for sharing:

Xbox Live Gold Sharing Features on Xbox One | Xbox Live Gold

MRallamagoosa, Oct 15, 2018
  13. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Jurgen1488, Nov 5, 2018
  14. Jurgen1488 Win User

15. MRallamagoosa Win User

16. FreakRoach Win User

I think you can share gold among two consoles and not more, but i may be wrong. But it doesn't hurt to try it out. Can you try it out?
  17. JoShYEvAnS Win User

but can i and my two brothers all play online together with my account on their consoles so example if I'm the only one signed in on my console and my brothers signed in on their consoles with just their account can we all still play together with my account
    on their consoles but my profile is signed out on their consoles?
  18. KindGryphon Win User

No. You can only share on 1 console
Thema:

1. Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? - Similar Threads - share live gold

2. How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...
  3. Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold: Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront...
  4. xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts: So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So what can I do to get it on that account?...
  5. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  6. Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share: Why isn’t game share working for me. My friend has account set as home xbox on my xbox s so he can share his Gold membership, however his membership isn’t being shared with me. Ive made sure the...
  7. Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I share my gold live membership with my xbox360/xbox one: I have both xbox 360 and xbox one.... my son activated his golf live membership on the xbox one.. and he has all the features..... my other son plays xbox 360.. we sign on with the name log in......
  8. XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...: I recently bought another Xbox One. The first one is in our Family room (Family Room Xbox) and had Profiles for me, J, A and wife. The second one was installed in our office (Office xbox). I had...
  9. Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?: Hello, So I have some codes that allow free xbox live gold, but before I use them I want to know if there is any way to share it with all accounts on my xbox 360....
  10. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i share xbox live gold with another console in the same house