Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes

Discus and support Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all Just a quick question there are 3 xboxes in my house(dad's and 2 sons) all on same network ect is there a way to share between all three... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justin nuttall, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes

Hi all

Just a quick question there are 3 xboxes in my house(dad's and 2 sons) all on same network ect is there a way to share between all three consoles as its causing arguments in my house lolol

Many thanks for replys

:)

justin nuttall, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Justin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important for you to know that sharing subscriptions and game purchases is only possible with one Xbox console at a time.

1. On console number 1, the account that initially purchased the games or subscriptions will have the ability to play using that specific account.

2. On console number 2, in order to share the games, it's necessary to set it as the Home Xbox with the account that bought the games, following the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

This way, any account used on that console will have access to the games and subscriptions purchased with the account that was set as the Home Xbox.

3. On console number 3, the account playing from that console will need to purchase the games separately, as licenses cannot be shared on more than one console simultaneously.

I hope this explanation is clear, as I know that it can be a bit confusing. If you have any doubts, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. RocNrolla Win User

Question about shared gold account on two xbox ones

Set console 1 as HOME console.....anyone can play on this console (wife and Kids) without you being signed in (gold Account)

Console 2... If you are signed in (Gold account) on this xbox your wife and kids can also play sharing your Gold features and games.

This is what I do when my two boys want to play each other on separate xbox's and the same game...

Console 1 (home Xbox) kid #1 signs in

Console 2 , I sign in (GOLD account), kid #2 signs in

they play together
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox live account

We have 4 four consoles.

One for each member of the house. The way I set it up was that my wife and myself share Game Pass Ultimate with the gameshare feature(Set console as home Xbox)

I also did the same with the kids. They share their own Game Pass Ultimate subscription

Since you can only share with one additional console, this is the only way to do it.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Game sharing

Since an account can only share to one console, this limits the use of game purchases and Gold sharing to two consoles.

It basically works like this:

Everything an account owns (Gold membership, Game Pass Membership and purchased digital games) is tied to their account. Which means, that person can go to any console in the world and access their games.

Then the account can also share their games and memberships to ONE SINGLE console: The "Home Console". Which means, ANYONE playing on that console can benefit from the games and memberships that the owner shared to that Home Console.

Since you can only share to one console, you can't share it simultaneously to three consoles.

If only the kids are supposed to play the game at the same time, have one of the kids buy the game, and they set their "Home Console" to each other's console (i.e. the son sets the daughter's console as his Home Console, and the daughter sets the son's console
    as her Home Console). That way, each kid can play each other kid's games and you only need one Gold membership for both kids.

However, if you also want to play with your kids at the same time on a third console, there is no way around getting the game a second time, and you would also need your own Gold membership.
  6. Fyer Win User

xbox live family account

Yep. I have the family plan and we use 3 Xbox's in the house. My kids each have thir own and my wife and I share 1.
Thema:

1. Can I share games with my 2 kids on each of there xboxes - Similar Threads - share games kids

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  5. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  6. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  7. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  10. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1