Can I send Microsoft Store credits to PayPal?

Discus and support Can I send Microsoft Store credits to PayPal? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account, I would like to buy Discord's Nitro through Microsoft Payments, can I buy through PayPal? is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matheus Moraes de Jesus, May 24, 2021.

1. Can I send Microsoft Store credits to PayPal?

I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account, I would like to buy Discord's Nitro through Microsoft Payments, can I buy through PayPal? is there any alternative that i could do that?

:)

Matheus Moraes de Jesus, May 24, 2021
  2. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Hello Matheus Moraes de Jesus !

Unfortunately you cannot send your Microsoft Store Balance to Paypal.

The Microsoft store does not sell individual Discord Nitro codes, and your best bet would be

buying it directly with Credit loaded into Paypal.

Once your Microsoft Store credit is in your account, it cannot be deposited into another.
  3. Matheus Moraes de Je Win User

Hello !

Unfortunately you cannot send your Microsoft Store Balance to Paypal.

The Microsoft store does not sell individual Discord Nitro codes, and your best bet would be

buying it directly with Credit loaded into Paypal.

Once your Microsoft Store credit is in your account, it cannot be deposited into another.
    Thank you for resolving my question! :)
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me

5. Z4ZonE Win User

Why does it ask for a credit card for free GTA DLC?

darth, that is a yes. any store that sells Microsoft currency/points can be used in place of a credit card or paypal. So yes, you do not need to add your credit card to a Microsoft/XBOX Live account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Renewing xbox live with Microsoft points

It's not possible to purchase Live with points/your Microsoft Account balance. Gold can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid card in a store.
Thema:

1. Can I send Microsoft Store credits to PayPal? - Similar Threads - send Microsoft Store

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement.

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in microsoft store and they wont refund or send a replacement.: HELP!!! I made a 597.09 purchase in Microsoft store and they won't refund or send a replacement. I made a purchase a week ago and never received my package. I called Microsoft to report that I...
  4. MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services": Hi all Yesterday I wanted to start MSFS. Last successful start was 2 days before, all went perfectly fine. Yesterday, an update window appeared when starting up with the download progress staying...
  5. I can not enter my address on Microsoft Store when trying to send a device for repair.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not enter my address on Microsoft Store when trying to send a device for repair.: Unfortunately the analog stick on my Xbox controller has drift. When trying to send it off to be repaired I am stuck in a loop, I've tried this on multiple browsers. This message appears when I...
  6. if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services: Yes i have tried going to apps then forza then advanced settings yes i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it (twice) yes i have checked for updates HELP ME HELP ME [img]...
  7. Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible to send my Xbox Elite Series 2 for repair on a local Microsoft flagship store?: So I want to get my Series 2 controller repaired but the warranty is overdue. I decided to use the site to request for a service and repair but it looks troublesome as I have to send the...
  8. Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73: Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73. I bought the game more than a week ago and so far they never send me a code or any instruction to download...
  9. Please re send 10 dollar gift card from Gears 4 purchase on microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please re send 10 dollar gift card from Gears 4 purchase on microsoft store: I purchased Gears 4 on the Microsoft store with this email/account and was never emailed by $10 gift card code. Please resend 6a3671ea-f99e-460d-b17c-2b0e49f578cf
  10. Do Microsoft send game disks if you buy a game from the store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft send game disks if you buy a game from the store?: I want to buy a game but I love collecting the game cases and disks if I buy a game on Microsoft store on the Xbox one will they send me the game disk? Or its just digital download? Because £54 is...