Can I see which Preview ring I am in?

Discus and support Can I see which Preview ring I am in? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was in the Alpha skip Ahead ring but had to send my Series X away for repairs a couple of months back. I can still see the Alpha Skip Ahead release... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tijuanabadger, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Can I see which Preview ring I am in?

I was in the Alpha skip Ahead ring but had to send my Series X away for repairs a couple of months back. I can still see the Alpha Skip Ahead release notes on the Insider app, but the fact that I don’t have the option to try Discord in Party Chat has led me to question whether I am still actually in that ring.

The other thing that makes we wonder is that I have an option available to Join Preview on the left side of the list of Previews. As it used to be before I joined, Alpha is not an option on there.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

submitted by /u/Tijuanabadger
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tijuanabadger, Jul 21, 2022
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Preview Xbox

I am trying to change my preview group, but i am not getting
    Within the Insider Hub choose Insider content, scroll over to and choose XBox Update preview, then select Manage. There you will see what preview ring the console is enrolled in and the options to choose a different ring or unenroll.
  3. Zamme YT Win User

Gamepass

I am pretty sure it is only available currently to Alpha and Beta ring in Preview. If you are in either of those rings you should be able to access the trial from inside the Hub.
    I am in preview ring 4
  4. RicanBoiiCuhh Win User

Xbox insider hub

Hi I am a Ring 3 Preview Member and I wanted to know how I can change My current ring to the Alpha Ring so I can help Xbox and give my input on their updates a bit sooner.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game

"There is a system update that is of 550MB in size according to the console, but whenever i click update i am stuck at a “Updating” page,"

Is your console enrolled in an Insiders preview ring? If so, which ring?

The "Updating" page of a system update has 3 sections, Downloading, Verifying and, after a restart of the console, the Applying section.

Which section is it stuck on?
  6. EzPcConcepts Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
    I am not sure not that I know of... how would I check that? Is this something I would be a part of without my request?
Thema:

Can I see which Preview ring I am in?

1. Can I see which Preview ring I am in? - Similar Threads - Preview ring

2. I’m level 2 on insiders and I can’t get my preview ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m level 2 on insiders and I can’t get my preview ring: Please tell me how to fix it submitted by /u/Puzzled-Analyst-9102 [link] [comments]
  3. delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.

in XboX Insiders
    delta ring previewer here with a bone to pick.: who on earth approved the replacement of the "my games and apps" tile with the "store" tile?! that shouldn't have even made it past alpha ring,as its exploitive of minors with little to no...
  4. I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having a problem joining delta and beta preview update ring: Im having a problem joining the delta and beta preview ring i get this error message [ this preview is registered to a different gamertag ] I’m still using the same account and the same gamertag...
  5. Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Won't Power On (In Beta Preview Ring): When I press the power button, it beeps and lights on for a second before abruptly cutting off. In addition, when plugging the power cable in, it takes a few extra seconds for the system to even...
  6. Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??

in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview ring: did they already remove the "needs disc" icons??: We just got that and it was wonderful being able to tell which game needs the disc in the tray. It wasn't perfect...even the game with the disc already in was showing as "no disc". But I loved it....
  7. Custom Profile Picture Not Updating Among Other Things [Beta Preview Ring]

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Profile Picture Not Updating Among Other Things [Beta Preview Ring]: So I've had this issue for a while, and I'm hoping it will be fixed after unenrolling my console. I was in the Beta Ring, I was in just Beta Ring cause Alpha almost bricked my XSX when the OS...
  8. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...: I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never once had an issue on my original Xbox one. I...
  9. Minecraft Preview under Alpha insider ring

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Preview under Alpha insider ring: I had minecraft preview 1.18 installed but this would not update to 1.19 so I left the preview and rejoined I have now got version 1.19.25.70 on my XSX but when you launch it you get the message...
  10. No Omega Ring in Preview tab. I can't enroll.

in XboX Insiders
    No Omega Ring in Preview tab. I can't enroll.: I'm new to insiders, so apologies if this has been asked. I searched but didn't find an answer. I don't think I have access to the Omega Ring. I believe it should be under the previews tab, but...