Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

Discus and support Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raidon Jones, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Raidon Jones
    Raidon Jones Guest

Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want this change and I was wondering if it could be reverted without waiting for 30 days... original name was: gvsx

:)

Raidon Jones, Dec 29, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sorry, it can't be reverted until the 30 days is over.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

Hi Kai_2, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Yes, you can change your Minecraft name to what it was before. To do this, you will need to log into your Minecraft account on the official Minecraft website and go to the "Profile" section. From there, you can change your Minecraft username to what it was before.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-it-was/01bf9163-8b5a-4c6b-bc0e-432d56e0cd6a

I hope this information is useful to you, if you have any other questions let me know. I will be willing to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. ShawnSigman Win User

Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

I caught on to this problem today, but my username got changed a week ago, and it won't let me change it back
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Abdul K, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

Yes, you can change your Minecraft name to what it was before. To do this, you will need to log into your Minecraft account on the official Minecraft website and go to the "Profile" section. From there, you can change your Minecraft username to what it was before.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/01bf9163-8b5a-4c6b-bc0e-432d56e0cd6a

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it? - Similar Threads - revert Minecraft ign

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  4. How can I revert my name change in minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I revert my name change in minecraft?: I really didn't mean to change my name to rat_bo. I really didnt mean to do this at all and I hate it but can't change it for another 30 days. Can you help me? 7cdcae78-172c-43f1-b5dd-8b7de978945d
  5. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...
  6. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: can i change my username back to before i change it because i lost my progress on the server 9bb65bd6-410b-43e1-a434-86bc5744d244
  7. Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i revert my minecraft name back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it: So I was on minecraft playing on a server then i got kicked out and when i tried rejoining, it said i was blocked for a name that the server didnt accept and when i checked my account, the name...
  8. (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?: Hello dear gamers, As a result of account recovery I had to perform after an identity theft attack hit me, in one of the dialogs I've picked a new XBox gamertag. It turned out that all Minecraft...
  9. How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?: I have been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for quite some time but with no luck. I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub and I already uninstalled Minecraft. This...
  10. Minecraft revert save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft revert save: I was playing a survival map and after i got done building a large project i was working on i went in creative to take pictures and show some friends and accidentally saved on creative mode, is...