Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

Discus and support Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthewAg1, Dec 27, 2023.

1. MatthewAg1
    MatthewAg1 Guest

Hello,

My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question whether or whether not they can alter the Minecraft (Java) username. I am sure this has been done for others in the past and they have gone to lengths to even erase username history. Whoever has the ability to alter usernames/username history should be able to alter a permanently suspended account's Minecraft username. Again to clarify, I do not ask for any recovery of information just to only alter it's current username since no one is able to.

Thank you for reading I look forward to all your responses.

:)

MatthewAg1, Dec 27, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

If the account was deactivated, there is nothing that can be done to alter or change the username.
  3. Leonardo _NOP Win User

No access to Minecraft account

Hi Fernando,

The problem is that I can no longer find a Minecraft account with my Microsoft account, but I do have the purchase email,

maybe that will help to restore my Minecraft account?

I have the idea that I have been hacked and that they have changed my login username and password.

I also contacted Mojang, but they told me to go to Microsoft with this issue.
  4. Verlio Win User

I can’t login on Minecraft

Hello

Well, the problem is that Mojang sends me to Microsoft because my account was migrated to Microsoft. I've checked on NameMC and I saw that my username is still the same, so I guess I didn't got hacked on Minecraft. I just don't now how I can login again.
  5. Ms. Anum Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked.

Hello. I already changed my password twice. The problem i am having is that around 2-3 years ago i bought Minecraft and have been playing it but all of a sudden it says my account doesn't have it and its not showing up in my purchases. Recently I wasn't able to login with my microsoft account because it says it doesn't have it anymore. I think the account got hacked and changed. Please get my Minecraft back. I already contacted Minecraft and they said i have to contact microsoft. My minecraft username is ajisuppose. Also my Xbox username also changed and i cant login anymore. I can only play bedrock. Thank you.
  6. Uncle Stan Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Also, the gmail.com originally associated with the account still exists but no longer exists in the Microsoft database or whatever. "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." The email itself isn't hacked, just my Minecraft Java account.
Thema:

1. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - retrieve Minecraft username

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  6. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  7. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....
  8. My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?: Dear Sir/Madam, My minecraft account was hacked last weekend. I play it on my Macbook. When I tried to login, it said that the microsoft account was no longer there, thus I remade it with the...
  9. is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...: when i do a factory reset on my xbox it tends to delete some of my minecraft worlds and i cant seam to find a way to get them back are there any solutions to this problem?...
  10. Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?: I have no idea if this is possible, but if it is I’d be glad to hear some advice. I’m on the latest version of windows 11, everything like that. I was troubleshooting getting the 1.20 update to...