Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...

Discus and support Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on a xbox series s. 33a0a48a-409f-4192-94da-ba3631a8f4d5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevin Kannemeyer, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...

Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on a xbox series s.

:)

Kevin Kannemeyer, Sep 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on a xbox series s.

Well if you used it as a gamedrive it's formatted

You will have to use a backup if you backed it up

Or pay for undelete software it's quite costly btw

I forgot this one software I used that police use to do a forensic scan and recovery now I just use anothrr one that isn't as good

Don't listen to their satisfaction guarantee you need to.prove it is a software glitch not you can't recover certain files (I tried trust me) if you are unsure it can cost 100 bucks USD unless you sir in different region and the exchange rate is very very costly I ended up paying 200

They gave me another free software as compensation but it's hit and miss.with data recovery which is why I wish the police.software was still available

You can goto professional recovrry companies that are more.reliable but it's costly like 99 per Computer once more money after that
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

If you did not format the drive then you may find the files still on the drive.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox one game updates

If the updated game is on the External drive, you should be able to retrieve it from the drive and have the update.
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Xbox One X - External HDD for Recording Clips

It is kinda strange that for media I can use the harddrive, but for documents it needs to be formatted. Why?

I do understand if I want to have my games that HDD must be formatted. But for media?

I do not want to buy another external drive to have for my documents separetely. Have anybody tried it?
  6. MicroMan624 Win User

External Drive Constantly Cycles On/Off

So if switching from "Instant On" to "Energy Saving" fixes my issue, does that imply that there's a bug/issue with the Instant On feature and how it works with external drives? If so, will this be documented and addressed?
Thema:

Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...

1. Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on... - Similar Threads - retrieve documents external

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  8. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  9. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  10. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...