Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

Discus and support Can I reset my microsoft rewards account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LordOfDoors, May 20, 2024.

1. LordOfDoors
    LordOfDoors Guest

Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to know if I can create a new one or if I have to give up on getting rewards again.

:)

LordOfDoors, May 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi LordOfDoors, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The Microsoft Rewards account is your Microsoft Account, a newly created account won't be linked to your current Xbox Profile.
  3. MightyMackem61 Win User

Missing XBox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards

I can see the credits have been added to my XBox Live Rewards account not the Microsoft Rewards account. I assume these will be moved over on switch day?
  4. John P_14 Win User

How many times can you redeem the same reward?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you

Yes, it is likely that you are not allowed to redeem the same reward twice. Microsoft Rewards typically has limits on how many times a particular reward can be redeemed, and it's possible that you have reached the limit for the 100 Robux reward. If you are unable to redeem the reward again, you may need to choose a different reward or wait until the limit for the 100 Robux reward is reset. You can check the terms and conditions for the reward to see if there is a limit on how many times it can be redeemed. You can also try contacting Microsoft Rewards Support by clicking on "Get help" through this link; https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

I'm sorry that you were unable to redeem the reward again. I hope this information is helpful..
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Whats going on with the rewards/points

In order to contact Microsoft Rewards I find I have to allow 3rd party cookies on my browser before I can submit a Support Request.

Microsoft Account Rewards

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
  6. Shah Abeer Muhammad Win User

Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

but if i cant add my phone number on microsoft account so would i redeem my microsoft rewards? microsoft rewards is available in Bangladesh.
Thema:

1. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account - Similar Threads - reset microsoft rewards

2. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  3. Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey: Can anyone help me I need to login to my account because i accidently logged out and forgot my password but it is using a email address i don't know to reset my password and i also dont know my...
  4. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  5. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox...
  6. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...
  7. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  8. Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I forgot the password. When I try to reset it wants a passkey which I do not have so I go to other options, and it ask for the gmail I want to...
  9. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  10. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...