Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name

Discus and support Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay I’m begging you guys to please allow the name “Zekz” I’m trying to make my name “NBAZekz” my name right now is “TTV” but the name Zekz has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZekzWRLD, Aug 22, 2023.

1. ZekzWRLD
    ZekzWRLD Guest

Okay I’m begging you guys to please allow the name “Zekz” I’m trying to make my name “NBAZekz” my name right now is “TTV” but the name Zekz has been banned since then I guess I’m begging someone to please allow that name it can’t be that bad I know it isn’t in English but I’m begging you guys to please allow me to make my name “NBAZekz” Also the fact I can’t email Microsoft for help is beyond me I don’t wanna call and I most definitely don’t want an Ai helping me who can’t even help me that’s absurd I want to be able to email like I used to

:)

ZekzWRLD, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

If it doesn't allow you to have that name then that's it,you'll have to pick something else.There are no exceptions.

Just because they haven't changed your name yet does not mean they wont in the future.

It could also be that the name you want is linked to a banned account,in which case you would have to wait for them to make it available which is highly unlikely.

At the end of the day you can not request for a name to be made available so you will have to pick another name.
  3. 4e939cf2-7b2c-4388-8 Win User

You don’t know that the word “Zekz” shouldn’t be banned if it was that bad they would’ve changed my name
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Support can not do anything so no good contacting them.

If a word is not allowed on Xbox live then that's it. They will not make an exception just for one person.If they do that then it'd open the floodgates for people asking for certain words to be allowed.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello ZekzWRLDName how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I really understand your frustration, but I believe that here you will not solve your problem, here in the forum we are common people, you have to contact support to try to put the name you want in the gamertag.

Please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  6. CleverColt90006 Win User

Forced name change

Also what i meant was, the fact you guys changed my name because it had the word
    [Mod Removed] in it, while giving me a name with a racial slur in it as a new suggestion is ridiculous. Not to mention you are now forcing me to give you more money instead of giving me a chance to change it myself.
Thema:

1. Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name - Similar Threads - request guys unban

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Friend request not working Xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend request not working Xbox one s: My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add...
  5. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64