Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

Discus and support Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SteveLopez4, Apr 30, 2021.

1. SteveLopez4
    SteveLopez4 Guest

Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed

:)

SteveLopez4, Apr 30, 2021
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  3. M4cex Win User

How can I get a refund from untouched Anthem -game?

Try this link below. There should be an green Icon that says Xbox Refund Request Solution. that is the automated process to request a refund for the game. If it's unavailable for that game using the link there is a manual request option that can take up
    to 72 hours for someone to respond regarding the refund request.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
    When I click the "request refund button it can't find the site (due to my region?) there's no other options for refunding in finnish language site except live gold subscription refund.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Live Gold Renovación [Translation-Xbox Live Gold Renewal]

Hi CrisPro,

You can cancel your subscription online from account.microsoft.com. Simply sign in to the account that was charged and then go to Subscriptions and Services and you can cancel the Xbox Live Gold subscription from there. You may be eligible for a refund and
    it will let you know when you cancel the subscription.

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription

If it doesn't, then you can follow this guide to request a refund:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund

I hope this helps!
  5. Panno92 Win User

xbox live gold 멤버십 환불

6. AroArijan Win User

Wolfenstein Germam version

I understand that now.

I bought the games with live gold, but my subscription to live gold expires soon.

I have not played the games at all, am i eligible for refund?

I issued a refund request yesterday
Thema:

1. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription? - Similar Threads - request refund live

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  8. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  9. request refund of Xbox Live purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    request refund of Xbox Live purchases: Hello, How can I receive a refund of my purchase of Xbox Live Membership? It states at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/live-faq?icid=furl_livefaq "Q: Will I be...
  10. Xbox Live Refund Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund Request: [Mod removed] Back in November 2014, I purchased a 1-month subscription on Xbox Live, to be able to play online in Halo 4. I purchased this subscription with my Paypal account on my Xbox console;...