Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

Discus and support Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by 1234 56781, Apr 14, 2024.

1. 1234 56781
    1234 56781 Guest

Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know if I report him for that he will report me and it will go nowhere, every time I do report him nothing comes of it, he often says things and deletes them so I can't report, I want to know if there is anything I can do to stop this

:)

1234 56781, Apr 14, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Deleting things doesn't remove your ability to report it

And it doesn't matter who starts the fight if you break the rules you break the rules

You can report the whole conversation keep in mind any offence you incur in that conversation leaves you liable to enforcment..best to get new friend
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Ngocphi is correct. Also, if he just reports you without a reason, you would not get any kind of ban. If you are receiving any kind of ban, that means there is a reason, since the Enforcement team looks into every report and acts accordingly. If this " friend " of yours is doing something like that, why not block him? That could solve this situation for you. Other than that, you can only stop messaging him so he does not have anything to report you for.

Again, no one is banned just because they " deserve it " since is the Enforcement team who decides that not your friend. The best thing to do is block them and end this situation.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. vanhellsing95 Win User

false reports and enforcement

that clearly not true. if i report someone selling modded accounts nothing gets done but if an honest gamer like me gets reported we get comms banned or in my case kicked out of the ambassador program.
  5. Ermac29 Win User

Obvious cheaters

It takes one report against someone for action to be taken as long as the report is legit. Remember, people are innocent until proven guilty. Once the XBLPET are able to provide proof someone broke the rules, then action is taken immediately. They are not
    going to ban or suspend someone without evidence. Think of it as court. Until they proof without reasonable doubt someone broke the terms of use, they remain an active user.
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

Someone reported me for no reason

yeah... no not at all. Maybe you should check out
    THIS
    thread to see how enforcement works.
Thema:

1. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away? - Similar Threads - report someone reporting

2. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  3. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  4. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  5. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?: He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm...
  8. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  9. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  10. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...