Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone?

Discus and support Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had the Amazon Prime video app registered on my xbox one and de-registered it today without meaning to. Is there a way to remotely re-register my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dm���, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Dm���
    Dm��� Guest

I had the Amazon Prime video app registered on my xbox one and de-registered it today without meaning to.

Is there a way to remotely re-register my Amazon Prime video to my box by using my phone?

I just moved to a new state and I don't have my xbox cord so the console can't be plugged in at the moment. This means that I an unable to re-register Amazon Prime video the same way that I did initially.

Thank you in advance!

:)

Dm���, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Dm🚲😺🔥 Win User

Oh okay, thanks! Is the xbox code found online only? Or, is it on the xbox? Do you know?

Thanks again,
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

When you open the App on the Xbox, it will give you a code and a URL to put that code in. That tells Prime Video to link that device to your account.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Dn! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

As far as I am aware, you will still need the console as its the device code you need to put into the Amazon website and each device has its own code. If you knew the code already, you could put it into the website so it registered it.
  5. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

My Xbox One has stopped streaming the video the video portion of Amazon Prime Video. I have worked thru all the the trouble shooting on the xbox and amazon lists.
    There was a tweet about problems with ap video

We have received word that Amazon Prime Video UK App is experiencing issues on Xbox One. Our teams are investigating now. We'll update here & on https://t.co/PzAdjUFMJj when we have more info to share.
Thema:

1. Can I register my amazon prime video to my xbox by using my phone? - Similar Threads - register amazon prime

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...: My xbox is not detecting my external hard drive anymore. It was fine when I turned on the xbox this morning and started streaming. I could see all of my installed games and everything was fine....
  4. Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons: I connected my xbox controller to my pc and when i tried to play games with it the buttons didnt work right. For example I was playing a game on my computer and when i pressed the A button it...
  5. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  6. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  7. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  8. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...
  9. My left stick doesn’t register

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left stick doesn’t register: When i push down my left stick doesn’t register. It also doesn’t click when I push down 262e882b-3a3b-4362-b049-5ce9cb4a578a
  10. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...