Can i refund my account on apex legends

Discus and support Can i refund my account on apex legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi yes im just seeing this is hard im guessing i understand if you cant but can i refund my account on xbox to my microsoft balance i know why did i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Streling, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Can i refund my account on apex legends

Hi yes im just seeing this is hard im guessing i understand if you cant but can i refund my account on xbox to my microsoft balance i know why did i spend it in the first place but i made so many accidentally purchases i just want to spend it on something else please and thank you

:)

Alexander Streling, Nov 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to have purchased it less than two weeks ago with less than two hours of play on the game in order to refund it. Please understand that you are limited in the number of refunds you can get in any calendar year.

If you have purchased in game currency, and have spent any of it, it is not refundable
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Alexander

If you want to request a refund for an recently purchased item you can do it using the forms below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In case your refund gets denied, you can actually file an appeal for the results of the refund.

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.
  4. DyllVern Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
  5. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back into Apex however, my account level and in-game items
    are still saved. How do I completely reset my account and start new on Apex Legends for the Xbox?
  6. JamieMiller7 Win User

Apex Legends

I am trying to delete all the save data for Apex Legends on my Xbox. I followed the procedure of going into my games and apps and deleting the data under the Aoex Legends tab. Whenever I log back into Apex however, my account level and in-game items
    are still saved. How do I completely reset my account and start new on Apex Legends for the Xbox?
Thema:

1. Can i refund my account on apex legends - Similar Threads - refund account apex

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  4. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Haven’t seen refund in my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Haven’t seen refund in my account: I purchased some content on accident so when I refunded it, it said the refund was approved and it said it take 3 to 5 business days. It’s been over a week and a half and I have not seen any money...
  7. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  8. How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?: So my little cousin managed to get onto my Xbox over the holidays and spend $450 in cash on Madden 24. I requested a refund for the purchases on January 5th, 2024, and all my requests (3 in total)...
  9. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  10. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...