Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

Discus and support Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blake Coffman, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them?

:)

Blake Coffman, Jun 25, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them?

Since you bought them from Gamestop then Gamestop would have to be the ones to refund them but its highly unlikely that they would
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you have already redeemed them, then no. But if you haven't, then you might be able to take it back to gamestop, but you would have to ask them.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

How do I refund a gift card I bought online

5. haydynlewin Win User

Xbox digital gift card

Hi, I was in a live chat with support last evening and they told me to request a refund but I do not have any order number so I do not know how I can refund the digital gift card.
  6. WPAK Win User

He comprado un juego para descargar, pero creo que lo he comprado para descargar en mi dispositivo y no como regalo, que era la intención, no sé como cambiar el juego para que sea un regalo

Web translation:

I bought a game to download, but I think I bought it to download on my device and not as a gift, which was the intention, I do not know how to change the game to be a gift

Response:

Hi there,

in such case it's best to do a refund for the purchased game for yourself, via these steps

to request a refund please go to this link where you can submit a item for a refund.

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
    If that link doesn't exist then the Refund form isn't available for your region (yet) and you will have to contact official Xbox Support, they are the only ones that
    can determine if a refund is possible or not. To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

When the refund succeeded, you can try to purchase the content again as a gift. See this link for information on gifting:

https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/help-for-issues-when-gifting-digital-xbox-game

Side note: Keep in mind that you can only gift something to a person that is in your same region

Let us know the results
Thema:

Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

1. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do... - Similar Threads - refund digital gift

2. digital game refund

in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Digital Refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Digital Refund.: So my son brought Madden 24 with my Cashapp card on his account And I requested a refund the day he brought it with 1 hr 50 something minutes of playtime, And it said my Request was approved But I...
  5. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  6. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  7. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  8. Digital refund b s

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital refund b s: bought lords of thr fallen 2023 deluxe edition, actually my lil bro did it, when i was on 2 day vaca. I've never played and don't want to. Why won't they return my money I've never returned a game...
  9. How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for this (preordered) digital 2k24 25th Anniversary Edition for...: I purchased the 2k24 Pre-order 25th Anniversary Edition. The only reason I purchased this version was the bonus of the 2x16 level skips per season. After launch I noticed I had not received this...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5