Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

Discus and support Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BossZeus164906, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask:

1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his uncle's account sharing his games with him.

2: No, i can't buy another copy for him because i don't have enough money left for that.

3: The option for refund is not showing up, even though i bought this game friday and played it for 16 minutes only.

So, is there any way?

:)

BossZeus164906, Aug 18, 2018
  2. EliasSan
    EliasSan Guest
    Can I refund gifts?

I bought a gift for a friend but now i dont want to give him the game, can I refund the game?

EliasSan, Aug 18, 2018
  3. M3RKHUNT
    M3RKHUNT Guest
    Refunds

am I eligible for a refund for a game I bought as a gift for a friend?

M3RKHUNT, Aug 18, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

CrazY1985, Aug 18, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    I don't think you have reason enough to ask for a refund yet you are free to try with support

M3tal Daz3, Nov 2, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I don't think you have reason enough to ask for a refund yet you are free to try with support
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

8. Francia J. Win User

Can I refund a game I bought my friend

9. WAYNEJERDON Win User

Partial Refund?

Gifted Games are Non-refundable but I am trying for a refund on Mine. I even was honest and said I just wanna buy the Now Cheaper than I bought shadow keep for Bundle with both addons for 33.67 (or something close to that) when Shadow keep was 37.99 for
    just it lol
  10. Bart0376472 Win User

Gifted game

I said I didn’t buy it is was bought as gift from a friend of the store he bought it for me so I can play with him online same version he bought
Thema:

1. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine? - Similar Threads - refund game bought

2. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  3. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  4. bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

in XBoX on Windows
    bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....: I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my...
  5. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  6. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  7. Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?: I thought the Xbox games pass core was the some as the Xbox game pass gold and it was not clear so I bought it. 545f02a2-6f34-4cd3-be7a-1a16fc92e626
  8. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  9. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  10. Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...: I bought the game “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” and it didn't work properly, it kept loading infinitely, so I asked for a refund and got it. Then I found the edition "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt...