Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC?

Discus and support Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC? I've recently realized that I should be offered the ultimate gifts the are... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoelHahn, Dec 19, 2019.

1. JoelHahn
    JoelHahn Guest

Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC? I've recently realized that I should be offered the ultimate gifts the are supposed to give me, but I can't find where to redeem them. I use a Windows 10 PC.

:)

JoelHahn, Dec 19, 2019
  2. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  3. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

4. Smwutches Win User

Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

The offer their referring to is the opposite ,you can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate from having Discord Nitro. They are not trying to redeem a code for Nitro.
  5. JordanMadeira Win User

Xbox duplicated my Windows Account

I redeemed a code for a two month subscription from Discord Nitro which I believe is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
Thema:

1. Can I redeem the free Discord Nitro from the Xbox Ultimate Pass on PC? - Similar Threads - redeem free Discord

2. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  3. I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...: I redeemed the code yesterday and I got the points for the website, but I haven't gotten the free game pass. What do I do. 8a09deba-3842-4db6-961d-edbc5900897f
  4. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  5. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  6. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  7. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  8. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...
  9. if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...: if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ??? f4441635-037d-42c4-98e6-1c648addecf9
  10. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...