Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?

Discus and support Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was curious to know if i can redeem a Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on my xbox series s i want to get a code for Mortal Kombat (2011)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mihnea Achim, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Mihnea Achim
    Mihnea Achim Guest

Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x?

I was curious to know if i can redeem a Xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on my xbox series s

i want to get a code for Mortal Kombat (2011) and of course the game is for 360 however it is backwards compatibe and i was curious if i do buy it and redeem it on the xbox series s store will it work

Thank you

:)

Mihnea Achim, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gta san andreas download

That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Missing Owned games

The 360 version of that game is not backwards compatible. The one listed on the list is for the Xbox One and is compatible with the Series S/X.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Prototype xbox 360 disc not BC with Xbox One X

The $29 one you saw is the Xbox One version of the game which is backwards compatible with the Series S/X. The 360 version is not backwards compatible.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Skyrim Legendary edition isn't recognised by Series X console

I totally understand, however, the game has its own version that can be played on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S and the 360 version game is not backward-compatible, even if we want to it is not designed to be played on the Xbox Series X|S console.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
Thema:

1. Can i redeem a xbox 360 game that is backwards compatible on xbox one/ series s & x? - Similar Threads - redeem 360 game

2. Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Shark Card not compatible with Xbox Series S but card is now redeemed.: I play GTA online on Xbox Series S and bought three digital Shark Cards (from an authorised retailer, not Xbox store). I entered the 25 digit code in the game, it brought up the details of the...
  3. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  4. How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem xbox 360 code without an xbox 360: So i bought red dead redemption on eneba but for some reason the code is only redeemable on xbox 360 even tho is playable on series x i contacted support they dont do a thing, what can i do to...
  5. Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem code for Xbox 360 game: I am trying to redeem a code for an Xbox 360 backwards-compatible title, but it says "Try that again, Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" every time I attempt to redeem the...
  6. Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360: I have an Xbox 360. Just bought a Game pass and received a confirmation email with QR code. When I scan the code, it is too short (it throws out a short order number) so I'm unable to redeem it....
  7. i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360: so i wanted to buy a fallout new vegas for the xbox 360 and put it on my xbox 360, so went to the microsoft store and purchased it (the reason i didn't just buy it on the 360 itself was because...
  8. Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER: Hello everyone, i can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from ANY browser for months already (like 4/5 months). I've been waiting patiently hoping in fix but nothing has changed. I've done this for...
  9. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...