Can I redeem a DLC for a game I don't have?

Discus and support Can I redeem a DLC for a game I don't have? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I have a code for a DLC for a game I don't own can I redeem it and when I buy the game it will let me use that DLC on game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattCaton1, Feb 25, 2022.

1. MattCaton1
    MattCaton1 Guest

If I have a code for a DLC for a game I don't own can I redeem it and when I buy the game it will let me use that DLC on game?

:)

MattCaton1, Feb 25, 2022
  2. Mister Maka Win User

I don't have access to dlc and games that I downloaded

Hey there shadowslice3102.

To clarify are you able to access the DLC but not able to access your save now? Having a bit of trouble understanding the issue you're experiencing currently.
  3. voteDC Win User

Wasting DLC Code

Yes you can redeem codes for some DLC you already own. If you already have the Cerberus Network don't waste the code by trying to redeem it, sell it on eBay or give it to a friend who bought the game second hand.
  4. Kinder_190 Win User

I don't have my friend's DLCS

has your friend set your Xbox as his Home Xbox?
    yep, he did
  5. AridLizard Win User

I don't have my friend's DLCS

has your friend set your Xbox as his Home Xbox?
  6. voyager4023 Win User

Forza 3 Warthog not appearing in ready to install

Another update, after receiving a warthog from the in-game message center on the 27th and another from an in-game pop-up today, I just closed my game and checked manage games and the warthog dlc appeared under ready to install. I installed it and rebooted
    my game and I don't see a third warthog anywhere and no messages in my in-game message center to redeem another one but I'm assuming that's because I already have at least one in my garage. I also checked the "DLC CARS" section of the Autoshow tab from one
    of my festival sites and I don't see a warthog redeem there, I only see the 15 cars that have so far come with my ultimate edition. So everyone who redeemed their codes should now check ready to install for the warthog dlc file.
Thema:

1. Can I redeem a DLC for a game I don't have? - Similar Threads - redeem DLC game

2. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  3. If I buy the bo3 game with the chronicles dLC can I still redeem it if I already own the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the bo3 game with the chronicles dLC can I still redeem it if I already own the dlc: I already own chronicles but Im getting a code with black ops 3 and chronicles will the code still work I don't own bo3 anymore since it was on disk and I switched to the series s so can I redeem...
  4. If my friend gifts me a dlc that’s for an xbox game like destiny 2 can I redeem it on pc to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my friend gifts me a dlc that’s for an xbox game like destiny 2 can I redeem it on pc to...: My friend wanted to gift me a dlc for destiny 2 but it’s only on sale on the Xbox store but I play on pc. I have the game installed through Microsoft store and was wondering if I use the code...
  5. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox DLC code: Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got...
  6. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  7. Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working: I got a brand new 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest HALL OF FAME EDITION' for Christmas and the code that comes with it doesn't seem to work.. Help anyone? cc8d5e37-11e9-423a-989a-3aec3953f987
  8. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  9. redeem problems with dlc from shadow of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem problems with dlc from shadow of the tomb raider: hello I bought an xbox one x with shadow of the tomb raider if I want to redeem the code I always get an error message the same even if I make microsoft.com/rendem Here is a screenshot when...
  10. Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him?: Why can´t ny friend redeem a code for Destint 2 dlc that I bought him? 3ae4139c-1eb7-4e30-931a-4d9a89e4c206