Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc

Discus and support Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a 400 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 10) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NotRazerNaga, Apr 3, 2021.

1. NotRazerNaga
    NotRazerNaga Guest

I recently bought a 400 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 10) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox.

:)

NotRazerNaga, Apr 3, 2021
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Robloxkf

You need to use an Xbox to get the redeemed robux.
    Once you open your roblox account in the console the robux will be credited.

Sadly on PC is not possible to claim the robux
  3. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  4. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  5. NextDoorGamer Win User

Robux for PC

Thanks Jesse. Can I use XBOX Robux on pc? Like redeem it on xbox and use it on pc?
  6. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
Thema:

1. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc - Similar Threads - redeem 400 robux

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  7. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7be1059d-d02a-4dcd-944d-f05153326eba
  10. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc?: I recently bought a 800 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 11) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox. 2c43b349-9c54-4037-bfa6-df1a64848215