Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to...

Discus and support Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft updated and I was logged out of my account I don’t remember my password or email I’ve been trying almost everything recommended, is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eli Pere, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Eli Pere
    Eli Pere Guest

Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to...

My minecraft updated and I was logged out of my account I don’t remember my password or email I’ve been trying almost everything recommended, is there a way it can be deleted so I can link a new account instead. I have a bit of proof it’s my account since I bought things from minecraft market.

:)

Eli Pere, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password. How can I get it back?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that. If you have forgotten your Minecraft account password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Minecraft website. If you log in with a username rather than an email address, your account is outdated. However, you can still reset the account’s password using the field above. If you have forgotten the email address associated with your account, you can recover your lost account by contacting Mojang support through their official website. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details such as your account name, email address, and any other necessary information. In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the password reset link sent to your email address.

Unfortunately, it might be very tricky recovering your Minecraft account with just the username.

I hope this helps.
  3. Francisco Sousa2 Win User

Why did my xbox account get deleted after I put my phone number into it

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not part of Microsoft. Hope you are doing well!

That is strange that your account got deleted as adding a phone number for recovery information wouldn't delete it, it will only got deleted if you have deleted the account manually on the Microsoft account page.

It is possible that your gamertag is associated on a different email address than the one you have tried to check. Do you remember having another email account that you might have used for Xbox or other Microsoft services? Once you sign in your account at https://account.xbox.com/profile page you will see here the gamertag and if its the correct one it will show the "ImpliedGarlic95" gamertag.

You may also try to recover your username via this page by entering your phone number https://account.live.com/username/recover

I hope the information helps in recovering your account. Feel free to post back if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
    Thank you so much Ben, I used the username recover page to recover my old username but because it was a microsoft generated username i cant remember it. Is there any way to unhide the username so i can open my account again?
  4. DeadOnMidnight Win User

Xbox Family settings

If you have forgotten the information to the other account you can go through the "forgot password" steps. There are also further steps if you have forgotten the username.
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Getting into Minecraft Bedrock edition account when email unaccessible

Hey there, Nam Nguyen1

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Did your son put his phone number on the Microsoft account?

If so, he would be able to sign into the account using the phone number through this link here: Recover your username (live.com) . This article walks you through what you can do if you have forgotten the Microsoft account email: You forgot your Microsoft account username

If you have an Xbox, you can find the email address you have used by going to your account settings. This article may help: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

Nathan
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Forgot Microsoft Email

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help recovering your email.

Sorry to hear about what happened there, email is really important for us to recover the account and if you forget that, you may also try retrieving your email using an your security proofs like an alternate email or phone through this link:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

Just a heads up, that this is the only option to recover your email on the account most especially when this has been forgotten. Microsoft is strict when it comes to account security.

You can also check this link for tips:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. Can I recover old account through username or get help deleting the forgotten account to... - Similar Threads - recover old account

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  4. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  5. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  6. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  7. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  8. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...
  9. How do I recover my old Xbox account after I reset my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my old Xbox account after I reset my xbox one: Hi, I noticed my xbox disc games weren't loading up so I went to factory reset and chose the option to reset and keep my games and apps.and as I was going on with the process of resetting my xbox...
  10. How can I recover an old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old hotmail account: Hey, I made a hotmail account over a decade ago that is connected to my EA account. This email is locked because I forgot the password and did not have access to the old phone number attached to...