Can I recover my Xbox live account with Gamertag and additional info regarding the account

Discus and support Can I recover my Xbox live account with Gamertag and additional info regarding the account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I can't access my Xbox live account and I can't figure out the email address I used to create it. I used the account to play Sea of Thieves on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReKKu_639, Jan 10, 2023.

1. ReKKu_639
    ReKKu_639 Guest

Can I recover my Xbox live account with Gamertag and additional info regarding the account

Hi!

I can't access my Xbox live account and I can't figure out the email address I used to create it. I used the account to play Sea of Thieves on PC. I can provide Steam account that was linked to to that account and other information regarding the account if necessary. I am having the hardest of times to reach a person from Xbox support to communicate my problem to.

Thanks in advance <3

:)

ReKKu_639, Jan 10, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hi!

I can't access my Xbox live account and I can't figure out the email address I used to create it. I used the account to play Sea of Thieves on PC. I can provide Steam account that was linked to to that account and other information regarding the account if necessary. I am having the hardest of times to reach a person from Xbox support to communicate my problem to.

Thanks in advance <3
    "I can provide Steam account that was linked to to that account and other information regarding the account if necessary."

unfortunately none of that would help

One way or another youd have to find out what email you used:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Xboc support wont be able to tell you what email you used so contacting them unfortunately wouldnt be of any help in this situation.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ReKKu_639, unfortunately it is not possible to recover an account with just your Gamertag, you need to know the email, phone number you entered as input method or Skype name.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. GrampaSmokes Win User

My mother's Xbox/Microsoft account hasn't been logged in and we want to use it for Xbox. Help?

After a period of time your account is deactivated or deleted. If you ever remember her info you can recover account. If you remember the gamertag contact Xbox live support and they maybe able to help recover.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Alterar gamertag

6. Boombaa Win User

Gamertag Change

Hi,

If you change your Gamertag only (not the tied mail address) there will be no issue with your linked accounts if these ones can recover info from Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Can I recover my Xbox live account with Gamertag and additional info regarding the account - Similar Threads - recover live account

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  8. I need to recover my xbox live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to recover my xbox live account.: I no longer have access to any e-mails or phone numbers associated with the account. I would appreciate a phone call to speak with someone who can verify my identity and recover my Xbox account, i...
  9. How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.: I lost an account a little less than 2 months ago, and I don't know the email. All the recovery options either require the email or only work on an xbox console. Is there a way to get it back on...
  10. Cannot recover xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot recover xbox live account: I can't log in to my xbox live account, it says there's a security threat or something and needs me to verify who I am. I no longer have access to the phone number linked to my account so can't...