Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

Discus and support Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lierin Buckley, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm back at the beginning. Is there anyway to get that back?

:)

Lierin Buckley, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I accidentally deleted that file

Hi, Lierin my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

It is a pity that you have lost the file of a game that surely has cost you a lot of effort and time to complete, through the following link you can go to a microsoft forum in which the same case is treated, although in the same way I will provide information from my experience so you can try both methods.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7d15f205-fa2c-4a93-aa8d-f00cb88f7962

Cloud Saves:

If you had cloud saves enabled for Assassin's Creed Black Flag, your progress might still be backed up online.
    Go to Settings > System > Storage > Manage saved data on your Xbox.
    Choose Online storage and select your Xbox profile.

Check if there's a saved data file for Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
    If it exists, download it to your console and you should be able to resume your progress.

Recent Backup:

If you regularly use a USB drive to back up your Xbox data, there's a chance you might have a recent backup containing the save file.

Check your USB drive for any backup files related to Assassin's Creed Black Flag.
    If you find a relevant backup, import it to your Xbox and it should restore your progress.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

all my characters have been lost

Blizzard should be able to recover them for you. You can also try to re-sync to your Cloud save as that should have your characters saved there as well. You can delete your local save for the game, and then start the game back up and it will sync to the
    Cloud. Good luck and I hope you recover them.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

I cancelled the Elder Scrolls Skyrim SE and my Xbox One deleted it without my knowledge

I’m not sure what I deleted your game and saves if you were just canceling the update.

As far as recovering your game saves, I don’t think you can unless they we’re synced to the cloud. I’m not sure what support can do for you here.

I’d sync my saves once every few days if possible.
  5. MehrdadMirzababaei Win User

Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?

Yes, same here .

After each jump to another system, game crashed.

I deleted my local saves (as Bethesda support email)

But syncing didn't recover my saves and My lvl from 109 changed to 16 😑😢😭
  6. Daniel Teo1 Win User

Baulder's Gate 3 Crash on startup (Xbox Series X)

This happens when i forgot to cancel sync. So all our saves are backed to xbox. I had to delete save on console, delete reserved space, hard reset pressing power button 10s. Let it sit 5mins and the game should start up, when it ask to which save you like to load (console or xbox server), choose xbox and cancel the sync at 95-99%. And most your saves will load into your console/game.

You may lose some save files cos you did not sync 100%.

Everytime you start the game After this, cancel sync immediately.

This did it for me when every thing failed to help.
Thema:

Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

1. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I... - Similar Threads - recover save deleted

2. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  3. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  6. Is it possible to recover my save file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover my save file?: I let a child play with my account and they deleted all my progress in starfield. Is there a way to recover my character? e9af0f6d-9644-4d56-9e62-4020c4f6027a
  7. Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is a there a way to recover my old saves from Starfield thas was played on Xcloud?: Hello, well. I was playing Starfield and got to the end of the game. But when you have to decide between if you want to be a Starborn or go back, I decided to become a Starborn so I could see what...
  8. Is there any way to recover old save files from Starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to recover old save files from Starfield?: I bought the premium edition upgrade to play early, reached level 13 and then my files disappeared after I kept receiving this error message: “We can't save more data for this game or app <my...
  9. Recover previous cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover previous cloud save: Hello, I need help to recover a game, since my console synchronized an old game from my pc and not the last one from my console, now I have an old game on both my xbox series X and on my pc, how...
  10. How do I recover an overwritten save file (Xbox one)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover an overwritten save file (Xbox one)?: I have been working on a Sims 4 save file for my Xbox one ever since Christmas. I worked really hard on it and now have huge family trees. Today, I decided to experiment with another save file,...