Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die?

Discus and support Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello today I bought the game 7 day to die I play only 7 hours 28 minutes and I do not like it I think the game is missing a lot of work and it bug too... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXM4STAx64M3RXx, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die?

:)

xXM4STAx64M3RXx, Sep 8, 2018
  2. odemode
    odemode Guest
    Any Xbox game for £20 cheaper

I've had none of my 7 orders Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die? :( Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die? :( 6 have been cancelled and refunded but the XB live code I ordered is still processing. Doubt I'll get this now as I received an email stating it was to be cancelled and refunded within 5-7 working days. That was 8 working days ago.

I'm calling them today. I'm going to be really snotty, abrupt, sarcastic, and damn right rude.

odemode, Sep 8, 2018
  3. G1NGERVIT1S
    G1NGERVIT1S Guest
    Xbox Advanced Exchange Issue

Since XBOX falsely charged my debit card and I had to call support, 16 days have passed. I have yet to receive a refund.

The second email stating that my refund was being processed was sent to me on 3/11/2015, the first being on 2/28/2015. Again this email was sent to me pretty late in the day(7:29 PM). I sure hope I don't have to wait much longer. This is getting ridiculous.

G1NGERVIT1S, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Echo4Ent, Sep 8, 2018
  5. You can do that or call xbox support and do it that way.

Hyperion CMDR, Sep 8, 2018
  6. If you have played over 2 hours of the game you will not be eligible for a refund

The Viral Cyrix, Sep 8, 2018
  7. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

Unfrotunately the TOS stipulates that all sales are final. You will want to reach out to MS customer support directly to see if they would be willing to work with you.

Saeleth, Sep 9, 2018
  8. banky71
    banky71 Guest

It seems you played too many hours but It's always worth trying by contacting xbox support.

banky71, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Hyperion CMDR Win User

You can do that or call xbox support and do it that way.
  10. Echo4Ent Win User

11. banky71 Win User

It seems you played too many hours but It's always worth trying by contacting xbox support.
  12. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

Unfrotunately the TOS stipulates that all sales are final. You will want to reach out to MS customer support directly to see if they would be willing to work with you.
  13. The Viral Cyrix Win User

If you have played over 2 hours of the game you will not be eligible for a refund
Thema:

1. Can I receive a refund of the game 7 day to die? - Similar Threads - receive refund game

2. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  3. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  4. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  5. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  6. my refunds been approved but i have not received money

in XBoX on Consoles
    my refunds been approved but i have not received money: i refunded something on the 02/03/24 and it has been approved but i have not yet recieved my money. 13861184-7b92-4582-8d9e-9ac74ac4d5d1
  7. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  8. Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.: I have been charged four times. Twice for one game, which I tried to pay for twice after being told the transaction did not go through. Then I tried to pay for another game once and was charged...
  9. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81