Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

Discus and support Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game? Ive always wanted to take a game like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CallinMessYT, Feb 25, 2020.

1. CallinMessYT
    CallinMessYT Guest

Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game?

Ive always wanted to take a game like minecraft to put on my computer without paying another $20. I was wondering if i could put a game on a Hard drive like this.

Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or... [​IMG]

Also so i could keep any installed and purchased items or apps to transfer it to a computer (Windows 10)?

:)

CallinMessYT, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game?

Well first, xbox one need at least 128 GB of storage to be able to put a game on it. Secondly, sadly you can’t transfer a xbox game to pc. On the other hand you can find digital codes for minecraft PC so you don’t have to spend $20.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

you can store it in any HD but the game of the console is not the same for the PC you need to download for each one
  4. DarkUnicycle Win User

Hello CallinMessYT,

This is actually something I'm interested in seeing, as I'm using an external hard drive for a few of my titles, and do the hop between PC and Xbox with no problems but to use a USB is a new one for me. Let me know the progress as I have a few USB's with
    over 100GBs that could be used.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

The game files are different from Xbox to PC so you cannot transfer games across platforms.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can store them on an external drive, but you would still only be able to play them on the console. Xbox files are not meant to be seen on a PC so the PC won't see them. In order to play the games on a PC, you would need the PC version or the game would
    need to be a
    Play Anywhere
    title in order to play on both without making an additional purchase.
Thema:

1. Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or... - Similar Threads - Put Installed Game

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. How I can put on UPnP ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can put on UPnP ?: I was on a ticket and the guy says to check the router and disable nat and put again on, but in the router site I can't do that, what I should to do? e6a0ed20-cf30-4e37-8981-11ade85b5d4d
  8. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  9. Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X, when install it, then update it, then put disc back...: Disc for Atlas Fallen on Xbox Series X console, you install it, then update it, then put disc back it, it opens the base install with addon again, this seems to be the only Christmas game I got...
  10. Installations stop when I put my xbox in sleep mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installations stop when I put my xbox in sleep mode: My installations keep stopping when I put my xbox to sleep mode, this never happend before but I soft reset my xbox and now I can't install anything when I'm in sleep mode, this is happening on an...