Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

Discus and support Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Wonnenberg, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it.

:)

Michael Wonnenberg, Jun 14, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home on my personal console?

Hi, Michael. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Just make sure you are signed in to your account before purchasing the game on your friend's console. When you get back to your own console, you should be able to download it there as well.
  3. Michael Wonnenberg Win User

Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home on my personal console?

Ok thank you. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t have to buy it twice.
  4. Robb25j Win User

Clarification on Sharing Digital Games

So if im playing battlefield 4 under my account at a friends house online on his xbox

Can my console at home play battlefield 4 also online ??
  5. JohnScott2019 Win User

Game sharing problems

I'm not trying to "Game the system" as I've read you can share between a friend, I've checked with my friend and I'm the only other person sharing with him, when I go onto my account an look to switch home Xbox it says I have 4 switches left however if
    I go on his account I've used them all apparently
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Game i dont own appeared on my hard drive

Do you have a friends account on your Xbox or maybe a friend made your Xbox their home Xbox, that will often show games that you didn't purchase but your friend did.

I have my sons account on my Xbox and despite the Xbox being set as my home Xbox when he purchases anything on his Xbox One it shows up on my Xbox as ready to install.
Thema:

Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

1. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home... - Similar Threads - purchase Diablo friends

2. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  3. Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...: I have no idea what happened. The only possible reason is that my Amazon Diablo IV is redeemed ridiculously at the China Xbox store. I don't know how it has happened and why I could see my order...
  4. I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...: I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the game on my account?...
  5. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...: I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game? 9ec456eb-3357-4604-83b2-1f62a03e5b83
  6. I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...: I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release. 568cc5b3-6ade-4082-95eb-7e2943818d70
  7. I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but it downloaded the base version. It shows the purchase in my Microsoft account and I tried re-downloading it. It did not work or show any add-ons. How...
  8. purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?: Purchase Diablo Ultimate Edition received only Basic missing mount add on etc... From Blizzard Tech support After doing a brief investigation on the account, I was not able to access the order...
  9. I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...: I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game with no add ons. I have email showing I paid for the ultimate. Any idea why this happened....
  10. I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download: I purchased diablo 4 ultimate edition the day before release but only the base game downloaded. I've clicked on "my library" and checked for downloads and everything and it keeps saying "Check...