Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...

Discus and support Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As stated, Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from the microsoft website using my microsoft account .... Then when I gift the console to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SD002, Sep 22, 2020.

1. SD002
    SD002 Guest

Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for...

As stated, Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from the microsoft website using my microsoft account .... Then when I gift the console to someone, they can set it up and play and recover their xboxone gamertags and stuff?

:)

SD002, Sep 22, 2020
  2. squeezil1 Win User

Xbox Series X Pre order from Microsoft.com

No guarantee, but baring shipping issues they are pretty good at getting it there on time, if not early.
    I pre-ordered the Series X direct from Microsoft, and it appears on my MS Order History. However, I've not received a confirmation e-mail that the order was placed. Was there a glitch with sending of e-mail confirmations for the pre-orders? Should I be
    concerned with the status of my order?
  3. navyboy887 Win User

Honda CRZ

The only way you can get it is if you pre-ordered from Microsoft Store. I pre-ordered and they tried to upgrade my shipping, but that got all screwed up and I got a code to get one free game from Microsoft Store including shipping and I chose Gears 3 Limited
    Edition. The car isn't in DLCs yet and I don't think they will. Maybe you will get lucky and someone will gift you one.
  4. Laddie13 Win User

Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?

I have been buying Microsoft gift cards as a way to save up to buy a Series X. When the time to pre-order came around, I had $550 in Microsoft store credit. That was more than enough to cover the cost of the console and taxes. I finally got an order to go
    through at the Microsoft store, but it did not use any of my store credit and it is going to charge my debit card instead. I have contacted support but was told the only way i can use my store credit is to cancel the order and re-order. Obviously if i do that,
    i will not get the Series X.

This means I will probably be cancelling and will not get the Series X at launch. After already spending $550 towards it, I’m not going to spend that much again because I cannot change payment on the order to store credit. I can change cards, change it to
    Paypal or even mobile billing but not store credit that is on my account. That doesnt even make sense to me.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Am I able to buy XBox 360 Games with an XBox Gift Card?

As stated above, funds from Xbox gift cards are added to your Microsoft account balance. They can be used to buy games/subscriptions on the 360, One, Series S/X, Windows, and you can use them in the Microsoft Store.
  6. MastaShzl75 Win User

How do you pre-order digital game copies?

The point of it is for example: right now on the Microsoft Store you can get 10$ Xbox gift card when you pre-order titanfall. When you try to pre-order it assumes you want the disc shipped to your house.
Thema:

1. Can I pre-order and buy / ship Xbox Series X from my microsoft account as a gift for... - Similar Threads - pre order buy

2. I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...: I hopped on today and saw that I could not play mw3 even though I pre ordered it, and played the beta. 6fe78de9-d5fb-4081-99e1-9e18d521f488
  3. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  4. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  5. I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...: I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 and I was going to buy it for a friend as well but I see nowhere to purchase it as a gift can anybody help? 0cd265e0-f8e9-4901-b218-d6aaa2e039f9
  6. I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order: I would order the pre-order of Hogwarts Legacy but it says Error.. you know why? Thank you 60039eec-7b99-448e-b0ed-7cf4bbcd2531
  7. Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift: I would like to buy Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga for my son as a gift. The pre-order however doesn't have the option "Buy as gift" where other games have this option (Ie. Far Cry 6 has this...
  8. Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?: I currently have the Xbox 1 and am searching for the xbox series s. Madden 22 is released on the 17th and I would like to pre-order before then to receive the benefits and have access to it when...
  9. Game says “you have to buy this in order to play” even though I’ve pre ordered the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says “you have to buy this in order to play” even though I’ve pre ordered the game and...: I preordered black ops Cold War before it came out. Randomly when I tried to launch the game it said “to play this you need to buy it”. I was able to play because of the trial, but after that I...
  10. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...