Can I post a MSFS question

Discus and support Can I post a MSFS question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colin Burrell, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Can I post a MSFS question

I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried several things like change assistance options to unlimited fuel and auto mixture. Changed fuel tanks direction switch.

:)

Colin Burrell, Jan 3, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you would need to contact the third-party developer of the airplane for assistance with it
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

How can i submit a post or a topic for msfs forum?

No problem, Emilio, it's always a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

How can i submit a post or a topic for msfs forum?

Hi there Emilio, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that in order to create a new topic on the Microsoft Flight Simulator Forum after registering and logging in, you must first be a "Trust Level 1" member which is not difficult and you can see how to become one in the following thread:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/trust-levels-and-how-to-advance/121729

Once you meet those requirements, the "+ New Topic" option should appear in a subcategory of the forum. If you don't see the button, it means you are in a root category and not in one of its subcategories.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Mitchell - MSFT Win User

Xbox error 0x80070005 and microsoft simulator 0x803FB107

Hello DominiquePierre-justin,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I recommend you contact MSFS Support to see if they can give you some additional advice, I have found the following forums for you:

Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Here you can post your questions and get help from a professional support team.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT
  6. Hammyslapwagons Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

I've resolved the issue. The cause of the infinite loading screen/connectivity was a result of MSFS failing to connect to my Xbox profile. There was a post by another user(rysslass) that describes the steps on how to resolve this issue. Going to copy and paste it here.

I had the same problem. It worked after I started MSFS with XBOX app and when I got the error switched back to XBOX app, logged out, not closed, and switched back to MSFS and tried again.
Thema:

1. Can I post a MSFS question - Similar Threads - post MSFS question

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  4. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  5. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  6. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  7. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  8. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  9. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  10. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7