Can I please talk to any live agents?

Discus and support Can I please talk to any live agents? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joni Joker, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Joni Joker
    Joni Joker Guest

My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support?

:)

Joni Joker, Dec 21, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

3. WattyNuela Win User

Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.

Hello Benjamin, you can try contacting Microsoft by clicking on the “Contact Support” available on the interactive guide.

However, I would like to let you know that we're not able to change account information. They can only assist with the methods available there.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Benjamin, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, and the information was changed. At the moment, the best option is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  5. Benjamin Sever Win User

No. You do not understand. I need to get in a actual conversation and that as soon as possible. My business presentations will be gone and my sons video games he plays on it too. Please we have spent alot of money.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Can I talk to an agent?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nani384, this is really strange because when there is this message you can do an activity check as shown in the instructions in the link below.

Check the recent sign-in activity for your Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

What happens if there's an unusual sign-in to your account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

However you mention that you tried to recover the account twice, which was exactly why the request was declined, usually because not enough information was provided.
Thema:

1. Can I please talk to any live agents? - Similar Threads - please talk live

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. Help me with BSoDs please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me with BSoDs please.: For the past 4-5 months I have been experiencing very frequent BSoDs which are really frustrating due to the fact that I lose all my progress when working on projects, and they refrain me from...
  8. Please can I talk to someone over the phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can I talk to someone over the phone: I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my Xbox account under *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  9. Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.: Basically my account has gotten hacked through a link. They changed the email and password. I have got all the proof you would like to request from me to prove that I am the owner of the account....
  10. Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas: please unban me from sending messages and no talk in party, im really sorry for insulting i know its my fault but please forgive me. Thank you and good luck to the xbox community...