Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

Discus and support Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiljayJenkins, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on vacation and I came back and I was permanently suspended during a chat suspension

:)

LiljayJenkins, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. JECONAH100 Win User

My ban request was denied and I never understood why I was banned?

Everytime I call contact support they say they do not have access with suspensions so I don’t know who I can speak to for an unban
  4. HugoKing2 Win User

Suspension

my account got banned and I don’t recall doing anything is there a way to get unbanned.
  5. Chris Sder Win User

How can I get my permanently banned account un-banned?

I was mad and said fa word and got perm banned

Pls unban me xbox
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I got a Perm suspension with no details

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this G3XK0

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details or even discuss details

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If you’re not able to submit an appeal you may need to try later.
    But no one here can appeal for you
Thema:

1. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do - Similar Threads - please unbanned got

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to: I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c
  6. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  7. Can I get my account unbanned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account unbanned please: Can I get my account unbanned please 717d3270-ff27-464f-b2a4-6ea5003aa29a
  8. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...