Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller?

Discus and support Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller? i mean games like gta san andreas remastered 7e4ad114-dfa0-49d0-9677-45d6753aa212 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mediatore5, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Mediatore5
    Mediatore5 Guest

Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller? i mean games like gta san andreas remastered

:)

Mediatore5, Dec 2, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, this is not possible yet, if you refer to a keyboard and mouse they will not work as there is no compatibility yet. If you play on your mobile phone, some games may work by tapping the screen, but not all games support this technology.

If you would like to suggest this feedback to the Xbox team, you can do so via the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

mouse and keyboard on cloud gaming pc

HI,

As yet, cloud games only support controllers. It's not possible to play with a keyboard and mouse. The games on the cloud are running from Xbox console hardware, where many games are controller only anyway.

Unlike cloud gaming on an Xbox console, there are few more options with what controller you can use when playing via a PC or other compatible device.

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Real Streaming

Xbox offers remote play and cloud gaming. You can stream games from your console to your phone of PC.

If a game is enabled for cloud gaming, you can play them on a PC/phone without having downloaded the game to your console. More info can be found at https://www.xbox.com/play
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Flight simulator game

Hi Martina,

Unfortunately not. Cloud gaming is currently only compatible with wired and Bluetooth controllers (not steering wheels, joysticks or any other type of peripherals). So your son would need to install MSFS 2020 and play natively to play the game with a Thrustmaster - a Series X|S or compatible PC would be required for this.

Refer to:

Play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Xbox Cloud Gaming | Xbox Support

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox? | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming

Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You can play any game in the library without purchasing the games individually. There is a Game Pass for console and a Game Pass for PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC as well as a Gold subscription so you can play online multiplayer. Ultimate also gives you access to Cloud gaming and EA Play.

Xbox Cloud gaming allows you to sign into a laptop, mobile device, and the console, and play games without having to download them.
Thema:

1. Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller? - Similar Threads - play cloud games

2. Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I'm not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - Play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I’m not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...
  4. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  5. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  6. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  7. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  9. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  10. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...