Can I play the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy on Xbox series x|s ?

Discus and support Can I play the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy on Xbox series x|s ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I plan on buying the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy cause I currently can’t afford next gen 57d208fa-14b7-4c2b-a6a8-51fd4d929f5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by neonblue23, Feb 1, 2023.

1. neonblue23
    neonblue23 Guest

I plan on buying the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy cause I currently can’t afford next gen

:)

neonblue23, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hit wrong download button for game got non compatable version

Hey Cheryl!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, did you purchase the game Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox One Version or the Xbox Series X|S Version?

To answer your inquiry, the Xbox Series X|S version of Hogwarts Legacy is only playable on Xbox Series X|S.

However, if you have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition, you will be able to play the game on both the Xbox series X/S or Xbox One console.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

Hello Tameaka.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Great question, in the store you will find three versions of Hogwarts Legacy, one for Xbox One, another for Series S/X, and the Deluxe version, the Xbox one version you can play on any console in the Xbox One family, the Series S/ X only works on new generation consoles, and the Deluxe version comes with both Hogwarts for Xbox and Hogwarts for Series S/X game versions and exclusive content. Be very careful when making your purchase not to buy the Series S/X version of the game, this version is only compatible with the latest generation consoles. The version of the game Hogwarts for Xbox One can be played on Series S and Series X consoles, but you won't have the same graphics as the exclusive version for Series S and Series X consoles. If you have any questions, please contact me again and I'll be here to explain any other questions.
  6. Brownjv Win User

Bought a digital game as a gift, but is not compatible

The console is the XBox One and yes the game is Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version
Thema:

1. Can I play the Xbox one version of hogwarts legacy on Xbox series x|s ? - Similar Threads - play version hogwarts

2. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  3. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  4. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  5. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  6. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  7. Do I need Gamepass to play Rivals on FC24 disk version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Gamepass to play Rivals on FC24 disk version?: I have purchased FC24 on disk but why I try and play Rivals it’s directing me to purchase gamepass! Why is this and why cant I just play rivals see. As I have purchased the disk....
  8. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  9. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  10. will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will hogwarts legacy series x version play on a Xbox one x?: I bought the Hogwarts Legacy Series X for my husband. He has an Xbox one x. Will the game work, or do I need to exchange it? 6599f5a6-ca5d-4664-9e81-8c57e9ee7126