Can I play star citizen

Discus and support Can I play star citizen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm getting the TJD T101 handheld games g device 32gb 2TB 10inch screen would I play star citizen with it it's windows 11 rizen 7... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Baez, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Alex Baez
    Alex Baez Guest

Can I play star citizen

I'm getting the TJD T101 handheld games g device 32gb 2TB 10inch screen would I play star citizen with it it's windows 11 rizen 7

:)

Alex Baez, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Alex Baez Win User

Can I play star citizen

you should ask people at star citizen, but since the game is incredibly demanding, I would not try to play it on anything other than a high-end gaming PC
    There's a guy playing star citizen on steamdeck I'll try it out let you know how it went ... tks
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can I play star citizen

I'm not sure how you are watching star citizen on steam deck since its not steam os compatible and stilll in ALPHA stage it's not even out for the general public only alpha testers

The alpha doesn't have wide support until retail release

If you mean starfield thata a completely different game an it depwnds on how well implemented windows 11 is on the handheld
  4. Alex Baez Win User

Can I play star citizen

Nope starcitazen saw it on utube the guy playing it on steam deck how no idea but he was playing it ...
  5. 101Snow Win User

Can I play star citizen

Using something like Lutris you can install non-compatible games on Steam OS. I've installed and run Star Citizen (yes, Star Citizen, not Starfield) on my Steam Deck a couple of months ago. In conjunction with Smokeless Overclocking at the time, it was "playable" but I wasn't willing to mess with the settings enough to get it to an enjoyable level.

TheYamiks on youtube installed and ran it as well ages back as a proof of concept and there was another guy that had it running really well on reddit.

Other stuff I've run via Lutris for installation is things like Escape From Tarkov, Battle For Middle-Earth 1 & 2 and the original NFS Most Wanted. All worked amazingly well (even EFT).

Additionally the whole "not available for the general public" is completely wrong. Anyone can go on, buy a ship package and play it now. Don't know where you're getting this information from...
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I play star citizen

you should ask people at star citizen, but since the game is incredibly demanding, I would not try to play it on anything other than a high-end gaming PC
Thema:

Can I play star citizen

1. Can I play star citizen - Similar Threads - play star citizen

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  4. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  5. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  6. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".: I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I have transwarped to somewhere, or out of a quest...
  7. I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?: Just need to know if I'm able to play it on the Xbox one s. c644b142-4f1d-490b-b281-484aa8a2e2db
  8. How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer: I picked up this game from Game Pass today. I'm trying to get it to work so we can play the 2 player mode. I sign in first as one profile when I start the game. I select the 2 player option. It...
  9. I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app?: Is there an app that will allow me to play PC games on Xbox series X? For example Star Citizen, Starfield. d0622cbb-d256-4501-aaa7-ea4ce0aaac55
  10. How do you locate galaxy free play mode once you enter an episodes free play mode on Star...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you locate galaxy free play mode once you enter an episodes free play mode on Star...: How do you locate galaxy free play mode once you enter an episodes free play mode on Star Wars The Skywalker Saga? f8cd61be-1863-447e-8e85-ddaccf1d1ab3