Can I play shoot house in mw2 if I have the game but don’t have Xbox game pass ?

Discus and support Can I play shoot house in mw2 if I have the game but don’t have Xbox game pass ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bough mw2 cuz it said I needed to buy the full game to play shoothouse but when I bought it it said I needed xbox game pass to play it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karim_077, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Karim_077
    Karim_077 Guest

Can I play shoot house in mw2 if I have the game but don’t have Xbox game pass ?

I recently bough mw2 cuz it said I needed to buy the full game to play shoothouse but when I bought it it said I needed xbox game pass to play it

:)

Karim_077, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Karim_077, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You'll need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play an online multiplayer game. Since shoothouse is a multiplayer map, it will require you to have one.

You may be asked for an Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Xbox game pass ultimate includes an Xbox Live Gold subscription that's why it is one of the options.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

I have Xbox game pass ultimate but I don’t have ea play included

Hello Dom Wood,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

I have Xbox game pass ultimate but I don’t have ea play included

Hello Dom Wood,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to play EA Sports FC 24 and can't due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

As per checking with Xbox official site of the game, to play the game requires to purchase separately because it is not included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games library however, you will be able to play the ten-hour trial as part of the benefit of having a subscription. For your reference, see: EA SPORTS FC™ 24 | Xbox

Thanks for bringing this concern and glad to provide information to address your concern.

Sincerely,

5. Smwutches Win User

I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I don’t have it

Check your transactions at http://account.microsoft.com to see if it actually shows the transaction going through. It sounds like the system may have tried verifying your card
    (which is typically also a $1 charge and will refund itself) and the payment may not have actually gone through. If that is the case, you would want to try another payment option or contact support to see if they can find out why.
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I don’t have it

Hi Michal2705,

sorry to hear. Please check first you
    order history
    and your
    active subscription
    . If there is something wrong it is the best to
    contact the XBOX support
    . Please check also if there are XBOX Live Service issues in your area!
    And if there is everything fine you may should power cycle your console like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply. And it is always a good idea to reset also modem/router by OFF/ON switching!!
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

1. Can I play shoot house in mw2 if I have the game but don’t have Xbox game pass ? - Similar Threads - play shoot house

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. How to fix Aiming (and Shooting) Down Sight Issues for games played on XBox Series X with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Aiming (and Shooting) Down Sight Issues for games played on XBox Series X with...: We are unable to press shoot (Left mouse button) when aiming (Right mouse button) in X box Series X game Zombie Army 4. Have changed different mouse and also looked at all the settings in X box...
  8. I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.: I found the actual control scheme online but my hornet shoots missiles instead of climbing f16f2666-4588-496e-9fbf-875777c8c058
  9. I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.: The results for the control scheme said that left mouse click was to climb but it shoots missiles instead. 23490185-2f8e-4c4a-8470-64c817e7d4c4
  10. Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in.: I just bought some new headphones, Turtle Beach XCI 360 headphones because I had the same problem with the normal xbox headphones and though my headphones were broken but I have the same problem....