Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

Discus and support Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayan AB, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Ayan AB
    Ayan AB Guest

:)

Ayan AB, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

So the only way I can play gta online on a regular Xbox is the premium edition? I don’t want to buy the wrong version. Thanks.

Hi there Lurdes, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If by "regular Xbox" you mean an Xbox One console, then the answer is yes. In order to play GTA Online on that generation of consoles, you need to purchase Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition because GTA Online is not sold separately for Xbox One, as is the case with Xbox Series X|S, and it's the most basic version of the game available:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-edition/C496CLVXMJP8/0001

Please note that in order to play GTA Online, a Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate subscription is required.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Does it exist GTA Online on Xbox one?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, that's correct. GTA Online is only playable on Xbox Series XIS. If you want to play the game on your Xbox One console, you can purchase Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition through this link; https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/grand-th....
  4. Jim Tachtas Win User

I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.

I own the game and specifically the gta v premium online . That mean full game and some things in online that i can't play .
  5. bowski477 Win User

If you have Gamepass core (formerly known as XBL Gold) or Ultimate, yes.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does GTA V online includes GTA V story mode?

Thema:

1. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one - Similar Threads - play online gta

2. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  3. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  4. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  5. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  6. Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play GTA online on the Xbox one: When I try to play gta online it done not give me the Option to pick online even if I have Xbox game pass ultimate and it just puts me in story mode some help me...
  7. GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...: I am trying to access GTA online but I cannot. Please help 29c062a4-9f7d-43b8-baf2-0e68caf4a59f
  8. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  9. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...
  10. Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass: Trying to play GTA online on android through Xbox game pass but unable to play due to a black screen with a tiny loading symbol in the right corner has anyone else had this issue? how do I get...