Can i play mw2 on baatle.net if i bought it on my xbox?

Discus and support Can i play mw2 on baatle.net if i bought it on my xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought MW2 on my XBox. Now i wanted to play it on my PC. But i cant download it, For example, on battle.net, I have to buy it again. I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GME M., May 2, 2023.

1. GME M.
    GME M. Guest

Hello, I bought MW2 on my XBox. Now i wanted to play it on my PC. But i cant download it, For example, on battle.net, I have to buy it again. I already connected my XBox Account with the battle.net account

:)

GME M., May 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase it for PC if you want to play it on PC. That game is not a Play Anywhere title.
  3. ngocphi Win User

If I bought COD MW2 for Xbox, can i play it on PC aswell?

Not aboutnprofits you're talkingnabout indifferent companies

Activision is NOT MS

And that is the price you pay for playing on different platforms there is no buy one play on other platforms

This.has always been since the atari days
  4. MacCheezey Win User

Thank you for the info. Total garbage it's this way, but this helped me make a purchasing decision.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's not solely up to Microsoft. Halo is a Microsoft game, so they can put it on Game Pass. COD isn't.
  6. blade 488 Win User

No platform has it on 2 platforms lol

Only xbox or steam deck and both are limited

What world do you live in

No platform has it that you can buy once and play on 2 different platforms PERIOD

THATS Activision would be losing billions if it did

Currently Activision is busy with sanctions and sony trying to get exclusive indefinitely
    I got halo infinite on xbox and can download and play on pc. I don't see why they couldn't do the same here its not like cod doesn't in name alone make billions on individual platforms. Just making it available to people who already bought it isn't going to take away from their profits by a huge margin. People aren't going to buy it on other platforms if they bought it on another one at least not a lot and not to mention the the game is now $70 so they are already making a substantial increase in profits from that alone.
Thema:

1. Can i play mw2 on baatle.net if i bought it on my xbox? - Similar Threads - play mw2 baatle

2. MW2 will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 will not play: I purchased MW2 from Walmart. I have installed content packs 1-6 and the COD game, when trying to play MW2 it says I need to purchase the game again in order to play even though I already have the...
  3. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  4. I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...: I have tried to enter single player mode on MW2.campsign. For some reason it insist I buy a version at £69. If I already have it on Warzone 2.why? fd585c01-e7e5-4877-8b2e-c9d1f909081b
  5. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  6. I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...: I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem? 3c93823c-3c86-4e64-94e7-72d1feb1bd43
  7. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  8. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  9. Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play: I’ve had the digital version of this game since season 2 and it’s worked decently well on letting me start the game but now once I get to the press a to start screen and i click a it gives me a...
  10. I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw2 for my xbox one why can't I play it on my series s: I buy Modern Warfare 2 for my Xbox One and I switched to a series s and now I can't play Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer or campaign it's trying to make me rebuy it 19998a3c-864e-4f70-8ebd-3d40454c5f49