Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?

Discus and support Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I jus bought Minecraft on phone and i want to know how i van logo it on my xbox Microsoft account b4cd1067-792d-4ce3-b83c-bc778fc4430a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fabiana Lourenço, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox?

I jus bought Minecraft on phone and i want to know how i van logo it on my xbox Microsoft account

:)

Fabiana Lourenço, Oct 23, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Fabiana L, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Yes, you can play Minecraft on your phone with the same account that is logged on Xbox. Minecraft supports cross-platform play, which means you can use the same Microsoft account to access your Minecraft account across different devices, including your phone and Xbox.

To log in to your Xbox Microsoft account on your phone, follow these steps:

Download and install the Minecraft app on your phone from the respective app store (e.g., Google Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS).
    Launch the Minecraft app on your phone.
    On the login screen, select "Sign in with a Microsoft Account."
    Enter your Xbox Microsoft account credentials (email and password) and sign in.
    Once you're signed in, you should have access to your Minecraft account and any purchases or progress associated with it.

By using the same Microsoft account, you'll be able to sync your gameplay progress, achievements, and purchases between your phone and Xbox. This allows you to seamlessly switch between devices and continue your Minecraft experience.

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
  3. Enzo Moraes Win User

Can you do the same to a laptop or computer? ive been trying to do this for days and im having trouble.
  4. RoboKOP LIVE Win User

Minecraft bedrock. Wrong account!

I ha e never been asked to log into minecraft as its on the ps4. The remote connect login page doesn't show any gamer tag. Only asks you for your Microsoft login details. Email and password. I've downloaded the xbox app and logged in with the same details
    to check and it's the correct account for when I had an xbox. But when using the same details on the remote connect for ps4 minecraft, it's logging me in with a completely different gamer tag and gamer tag picture.

To add to the issue I've logged out of that account on minecraft on the ps4 and tried again using remote connect on the laptop (to see if there's some issue with logging on with my phone) and after entering my email address and password, the ps4 minecraft
    says that it will not log in with these details as I've already logged in with the gamer tag I don't recognise. It let's you sign out but it says I can only use that a account.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Minecraft

Hello, Marko! Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, you're both playing on iOS? Kindly make sure you're both playing on the same Minecraft version and your phone is updated. You can try restarting your phone then logging out and back in.
  6. Morpyx2288 Win User

I have 2 same Microsoft accounts available on Minecraft launcher.

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

As you said I somehow created another Microsoft account with the same email adress like the previous one that I used to play Minecraft and other games with.

I logged in with my Microsoft account in to the Minecraft website. I logged in with the same email adress, but I had different account name than I used to play Minecraft with and it shows me I don't have Minecraft. That is the issue I think, that I cannot log in to the previous account because it somehow overwrote it.
Thema:

1. Can i play Minecraft on phone with the same account that is logged on xbox? - Similar Threads - play Minecraft phone

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  6. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  7. Unable to play Minecraft after I added phone number to my new Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft after I added phone number to my new Microsoft account: Hello, Earlier this year I bought Minecraft Java edition and created an account with my mobile phone number (no email addr. linked). A couple of weeks ago I created a Microsoft account...
  8. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and now I cant play Bedrock Edition on my...: So a few years back I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Pocket Edition) on my moms Apple phone, today I recovered her apple ID and reinstalled Minecraft. I could play Minecraft on my phone...
  9. I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone: I can't play minecraft realms on an Android phone as it says that I have a childs acount but my account is an adult one. Thank you in advance 14a4377d-cca6-4b1f-9991-c0286c0a43e9
  10. I can’t play Minecraft on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Minecraft on my phone: I can't play minecraft with my friends on my cell phone because it says there is something wrong with my privacy settings and I don't know how to change it helps 317b7943-e4eb-476f-b22a-9dae1c3ee133