Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?

Discus and support Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got guitar hero live with 2 guitars and game disk for my Xbox series x but I am concerned the game will not run. Will it work with the Xbox one disk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Baker1, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Logan Baker1
    Logan Baker1 Guest

Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?

I got guitar hero live with 2 guitars and game disk for my Xbox series x but I am concerned the game will not run. Will it work with the Xbox one disk on Xbox series x?

:)

Logan Baker1, Dec 25, 2023
  2. ismael Morales1 Win User

Guitar Hero on Xbox Series X

Do you know if the guitar from guitar hero live on xbox one works on xbox series x?
  3. EmmaLouise5 Win User

Guitar hero games on Xbox series X

Can I play rock band using Xbox series X controller without the need of a guitar or can I use a my guitar hero guitar from my Xbox one
  4. Rishabh0067 Win User

I want to use a guitar on my Xbox series X/S

My name is Rishabh an Independent Adviser, I hope you are doing great out there.

Using a guitar on your Xbox Series X/S is possible, especially for games that support musical instruments like guitars. The most popular game series that supports guitars is "Guitar Hero." Here's how you can set up and use a guitar on your Xbox Series X/S:

1. Compatible Guitars:
    Ensure you have a compatible guitar controller for Xbox. Guitars from the "Guitar Hero" and "Rock Band" series are popular options. Make sure the guitar you have is specifically designed for use with Xbox consoles.

2. Connect the Guitar:
    Guitar controllers typically connect to your Xbox console using a USB receiver or a direct USB connection. Here's how to connect:

a. If using a USB receiver: Plug the USB receiver into an available USB port on your Xbox console. Follow any on-screen instructions to sync the guitar with the receiver.

b. If using a wired connection: Connect the USB cable from the guitar to an available USB port on your Xbox console.

3. Game Compatibility:
    Make sure you have a game that supports guitar controllers. Games like "Guitar Hero Live" and various versions of "Rock Band" are examples of games that allow you to use a guitar controller to play along with music.

4. Install Game and Updates:
    Install the game on your Xbox Series X/S and make sure it's up to date with any patches or updates.

5. Start the Game:
    Start the game that supports guitar controllers. Navigate through the menus to set up the guitar controller as your input device.

6. Sync the Controller:
    If prompted, follow the on-screen instructions to sync your guitar controller with the game. This might involve pressing specific buttons on the guitar or using the console's sync button.

7. Calibration:
    Calibrate the guitar controller within the game settings. Calibration ensures that your button presses and strums are accurately registered in the game.

8. Start Playing:
    Once you're all set up and calibrated, you can start playing the game with the guitar controller. Follow the on-screen cues to strum and press the correct buttons in time with the music.

Xbox 360 is the best console for guitar hero. Has the most games and the best graphics. Also the instruments don't need any dongles.
  5. Allan Noe Cruz Vivas Win User

Guitar Hero on Xbox Series X

can you please confirm this?

I have a Xbox Series X and will like to buy a guitar hero, but want to be sure if it will work on it.
  6. XGN Niko VII Win User

Singing Game for XBOX One?

According to an announcement last year, there is planned to be a Guitar Hero coming to the Xbox One.

You can find more information here:
    www.gamestop.com/.../121279
Thema:

1. Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars? - Similar Threads - play guitar hero

2. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  5. Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone playing TopSpin 2K25?: I want to find players who want to play fair tennis matches, none of that power builds where you always win through 99 power. Please comment if you want to play, my gamertag is ....
  6. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  7. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  8. Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...: Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to find put I can't play them on Xbox x! e314ee1d-f95c-4d5a-b79b-6abd832dcac2
  9. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...
  10. Will XB1 Play & Charge Kit Work With Rock Band 4 Guitar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will XB1 Play & Charge Kit Work With Rock Band 4 Guitar?: I love Rock Band and the thought of having to get new batteries every time mine die is upsetting. I was wondering if I charged my Xbox One battery through my play and charge kit, would I be able...