can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p?

Discus and support can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p? dbbb3577-78c5-4463-85a9-7485b45c1a61 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexis Lamothe, Dec 11, 2023.

1. can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p?

:)

Alexis Lamothe, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Alexis Lamothe,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to play Fortnite on higher FPS and resolution. However. the Xbox Series S does not support 1440p resolution at 120fps for Fortnite. The maximum resolution supported by the Xbox Series S is 1080p at 120fps. However, you can still enjoy playing Fortnite on your Xbox Series S at 1080p and 120fps.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Alexis Lamothe,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Orhan Yuksel Win User

Can you buy a HDMI 2.1 cable for Xbox series s to run 1440p 120 fps

5. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox series s

To a degree you don't need a tv that supports HDMI 2.1 to play supported games 120 FPS.

I bought a 4k/HDR LG tv about three years ago and it's HMDI 2.0 but it doesn't support 120FPS at 4k but if I went into the settings of my Xbox Series S and X and changed the resolution from 4k to 1080p I can then set FPS to 120 as my consoles tell me I can play 120 FPS games at 1080p.
  6. Georges C. Win User

psychonauts 2 120 fps issue xbox series x

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AlessioM1, i did a little research and it looks like it runs with 120 FpS but needs to be with 1440p.

https://gamingbolt.com/psychonauts-2-runs-at-4k...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
Thema:

1. can i play fortnite on my xbox series s at 120 fps and 1440p? - Similar Threads - play fortnite series

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  4. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  5. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  6. Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv...: Right I have an Xbox series x an I can’t play Fortnite through my headset aswel as my tv speakers I need to hear the party chat through the tv b2f6016b-9af9-449e-9621-bb0a7e543b5f
  7. My Xbox series x keeps overheating when I play Fortnite and switches off the game but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x keeps overheating when I play Fortnite and switches off the game but it...: Is there anything I could do to fix this 4dadb505-e7b6-4ab3-b382-1c1cda309b61
  8. Hello when i was playing fortnite on my xbox series s i noticed ghosting on my character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello when i was playing fortnite on my xbox series s i noticed ghosting on my character...: i need help on what to do with this problem.And it happens on my character and the pickaxe and when im emoting. fd8d5348-687e-4b20-b282-749783f9548a
  9. Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...: Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice that the fan is getting hot, but at the same time I do not notice that in most games, so is this a problem...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2): I have never experienced this issue before, but around 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, whenever I play keyboard and mouse games such as Fortnite or Warzone 2, my keyboard and mouse would suddenly...