Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

Discus and support Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kyle farmer, Dec 29, 2023.

1. kyle farmer
    kyle farmer Guest

Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ??

:)

kyle farmer, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not included with Core, but if you own it, Core will allow you to play online.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can't I enter FC24 rivals without game pass?

Rivals is an online mode, so would need Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate (Includes Core) to play it.
  4. FORTNITEBOSS123 Cull Win User

Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

I’ve never needed the game pass before for pro clubs on fc 24 but I got a new x box do when I downloaded it again it said when I tried to go on to pro clubs it said i need the game pass
  5. Smwutches Win User

Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Core) is required to play online with the exception of free-to-play games.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I play Division Rivals with Xbox live Gold on FIFA 23

If that mode is online multiplayer, then yeah, Xbox Live Gold will be what you need to play it.
Thema:

1. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core - Similar Threads - play FIFA Division

2. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  3. EA game pass to play FIFA

in XBoX on Windows
    EA game pass to play FIFA: Do you need both EA games pass and Xbox ultimate games pass to play fifa 599cb6fe-0a4d-4c8b-b8eb-67011521ea63
  4. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?: Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694
  5. What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24: What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24 cc65cc60-e1dc-4c5d-9f7c-4d476be92299
  6. Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one: Is there a way that I can play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one f369f5be-7a80-4b1b-b174-1b366584c3ff
  7. Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...: Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend list. When I attempt to set up friendly, says I need to add friends. 021ee6f3-2705-4a7b-a757-244605d854dc
  8. Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...: My friends play on Xbox one and I want to get Xbox series s to play fifa 23 with them but I’m not sure if u can get the Fifa 23 Xbox one version on series s? 2f8b0cbb-eb89-46f5-acdb-da5fed54ab16
  9. Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I play a game on fifa 23 my xbox will freeze and show a black screen and will not...: Recently my xbox has been all of a sudden running really slowly on sometimes not run at all when it does manage to load i tried to play fifa 23 and after completing a match and clicking advance to...
  10. FIFA 22 Xbox series s Xbox one play together with the same versions of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 Xbox series s Xbox one play together with the same versions of game: I have an Xbox series s my friend has an Xbox one we want to play FIFA 22 together I couldn’t find his name on my friends list in game so I then downloaded the Xbox one version of the game and...