Can I play Division Rivals with Xbox live Gold on FIFA 23

Discus and support Can I play Division Rivals with Xbox live Gold on FIFA 23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can use Xbox live gold for division rivals 2e87bbfd-b60d-4aeb-9c9d-053cba26a6e8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pingu576 Najderek, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Can I play Division Rivals with Xbox live Gold on FIFA 23

Can use Xbox live gold for division rivals

:)

Pingu576 Najderek, Dec 18, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If that mode is online multiplayer, then yeah, Xbox Live Gold will be what you need to play it.
  3. Henok Russom Win User

Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature

Hi im a random user!

You need to have Game pass ultimate or Xbox live Gold, to play Fifa 23 ultimate team!
  4. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  5. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Gold game pass for fifa 23??

Thema:

1. Can I play Division Rivals with Xbox live Gold on FIFA 23 - Similar Threads - play Division Rivals

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  5. Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?: I have the online FiFA 24 game and can’t play division rivals as it says I need game pass. Surely this can’t be right if I already bought the game? 157b07ee-b0aa-41a5-b88f-934b159e5998
  6. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  7. Not able to play division rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play division rivals: I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match and the game completely freezes...
  8. playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s: Hi all, I purchased a game from epic game ( division 2 ) . Can i use that game on xbox series s. Thanks and regards 8b707be9-1b45-483b-b305-3550af4e3020
  9. I am unable to play The Division 2 due to it being “corrupt.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play The Division 2 due to it being “corrupt.”: I am unable to play The Division 2 due to it being corrupt. It was a digital purchase. I also have only an Xbox One. I am trying to play The Division 2 but when ever I try to go on it, it says...
  10. while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off: while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off 12069952-0973-4238-a9ee-8d997e90edb0