Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...

Discus and support Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I don't know how to or if I can play bedrock edition on my PC without the gamepass but I have an account that I paid for on my Ipad and my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by storm lau, Dec 3, 2023.

1. storm lau
    storm lau Guest

Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...

Basically I don't know how to or if I can play bedrock edition on my PC without the gamepass but I have an account that I paid for on my Ipad and my PC doesn't let me open it because it says error code: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 when I try to open it

:)

storm lau, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on my Ipad

Hi Storm, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

Yesterday there were technical problems, try again today, they should be fixed by now if the problem persists the best I can recommend you would be to help xbox by reporting the problem through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click on the green "Report" button and fill in the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know that there is a problem with Minecraft Bedrock or its launcher and will be able to work to fix it as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that this public forum is just players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the problem is resolved soon.

Regards, Oskayra
  3. Diego Santos8 Win User

Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

None of those options worked, the account is definitely correct and I am using the same account for both. The launcher seems to be up to date as well. Surely, if I am able to play minecraft bedrock with that account on ios (I am able to join realms) then my account must have Bedrock, additionally when logging into the launcher with my brothers account who plays bedrock on PC, all it says is "Play Trial" so something is definitely wrong with the launcher. Is there anything else I can do? My PC is 7 years old, does it have something to do with that?
  4. Fynn202 Win User

My account is already migrated but Minecraft is still asking for me to pay to play Java Edition despite already having Bedrock Edition. What else do I have to do?

No i didnt have xbox gamepass before, but like i said i purchased it and installed it directly from the playstore. This allowed me to play bedrock on pc as well, but then again, not java. So just to clarify, does this mean that if i purchased the mobile version, i can only play bedrock on the pc? not java included?

oh and just to add, not only can i play bedrock, i can also play other games as well that arent meant to be for free. These games are minecraft dungeons and minecraft legends. All these games i can play, EXCEPT for java.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  6. Santette Win User

Bought Minecraft For Windows But Can't Play

Wierdly I can't seem to find the purchase of the game in my history, even tho I remember quite frankly playing on the Bedrock version on PC.

I also can play the phone version with no limitation and with the same account that I'm using here, quite wierd...

I'm using Windows 10.

Is there a difference between the phone version (Bedrock) and the PC version (Bedrock also)?
Thema:

1. Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on... - Similar Threads - play bedrock without

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have the bedrock edition of minecraft and i use the xbox gamepass can i play the...: I currently own the bedrock edition of Minecraft; I would like to know if I could get the java version permanently through xbox gamepass. e5dcc5c6-ac53-467c-a618-eab633ac2011
  4. I want to be able to play bedrock on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to be able to play bedrock on pc: So a few years back I had bought Minecraft bedrock version on my xbox using a code that I had bought from a store. But then recently I got a new pc so when I tried to install the bedrock version...
  5. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  6. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  7. I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java: Hi there, I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock together, but I am unable to play Java edition - it only allows me to play the demo version. The money has been deducted from my bank account but I...
  8. Why can’t I play Minecraft Bedrock without a Gamepass subscription despite me owning the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Minecraft Bedrock without a Gamepass subscription despite me owning the...: I recently tried opening Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to play, but when I do, I get a print saying “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass”. I never had the game through Game Pass, I’ve...
  9. How do I play the full bedrock edition without paying for the game on the windows store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play the full bedrock edition without paying for the game on the windows store.: I had bought the previous version of minecraft way before the merge, i have migrated my account to microsoft and got the bedrock edition. But, it says its in trial mode and when i hit sign in it...
  10. How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play minecraft bedrock pc with nintendo switch without nintendo online membership?: I searched up some things about this question but I don't know how to connect switch to LAN. Please help. 5b9e973d-029a-4427-9ad7-bd395ce9df12