Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC?

Discus and support Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering if I can play with my friends on Xbox before I spend £16 on the game. I would love it if anyone who has basic knowledge could respond... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sleepyw1ll, Mar 5, 2023.

1. sleepyw1ll
    sleepyw1ll Guest

Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC?

I am wondering if I can play with my friends on Xbox before I spend £16 on the game.

I would love it if anyone who has basic knowledge could respond Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC? :)

:)

sleepyw1ll, Mar 5, 2023
  2. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Hello sleepyw1ll,

Yes, you should be able to play ARK with your friend on an Xbox if you purchase it from the Microsoft Store on your PC. ARK: Survival Evolved supports cross-platform play between Xbox and Windows 10 platforms.

Thank you,
  3. Jan .1 Win User

how do i fix this issue?

This is about the microsoft version of ark i have checked everything on my pc and everything is updated and is working fine. Even my friend with the same pc can still play it.
  4. Taughtplatypus2 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

So if i buy the game on my xbox, will i have to buy it again on my pc or can I downlod it onto my pc from the microsoft store
  5. Georges C. Win User

Ark crossplay Xbox X and PC "Join Fail"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Patrick, I did a quick research about the cross platform on the Ark.

In order for you and your friend to be able to play together, the PC version they are using must have been purchased through the Microsoft Store.

"While you can't play Ark cross-platform with any Playstation or Nintendo systems, you can with the PC. Even then, you'll need to make sure both you and your friends buy Ark through the Microsoft store. While inconvenient, this is because Microsoft and the usual PC storefronts use their own servers."

https://gamegearplus.com/ark-cross-platform/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. TIVIWa7DaNii Win User

I got Xbox game pass on pc and I cant play Ark with my friends even forza 4

Yes but let me tell you something me and my friend we tried Sea of Thieves and it worked with us we can play online together

but Ark or forza we still can’t also we fixed our NAT type its open so no problems related to our internet

i don’t think that you need a subscription in xbox live to play online in pc

btw i can join online in forza and ark by my self without me buying the Xbox live

Thank you all for help it seems its a problem from the microsoft them self and i tried to contact them but no replays
Thema:

1. Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC? - Similar Threads - play ARK friend

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  4. I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app: Hi I downloaded the Xbox app to play ark ascended on my new gaming pc but when I open the game I only see pve servers why? I try selecting only pvp and nothing I searched for the server I play on...
  5. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  6. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...: Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70
  7. hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...: hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***...
  8. Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?: I'm trying to host a dedicated server on my PC to run while my friends and I game since you obviously cannot play using the same device as the server. Anyone able to do this or do I need two...
  9. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  10. Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc: i have my xbox game pass ultimate for pc and can i play with my friend who has arc in steam, eventually we both have windows 10 and we both play from the pc platform...