Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

Discus and support Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lộc lê, Jun 6, 2023.

1. lộc lê
    lộc lê Guest

Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud) and on Xbox it is version 9.59. Version 9.60 is there any way for me to fix this problem so I can play with friends and family? i try to connect the game just reports wrong version.Thanh You Very much

:)

lộc lê, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Everybody_207 Win User

how do I play ark ultimate survivor edition when I have ark on steam.

I still play ark on steam but I have the Xbox game pas ultimate and its giving me ark ultimate survivor edition for free and I nead the xbox ark to play the ultimate edition so what do I do
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows 10/11 PC? Both use Xbox game Pass Ultimate

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to the version of the game on different platform, to be honest it is the Game Developer who implements updates on each platform. As of the moment, there are no further announcements as to when will the 9.60 version will be released on Xbox Game Pass for PC edition.

Here is the link in one of the Microsoft community forum as well where it is being discussed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I just searched it as well on Ark's forum website and others are talking about it being released this Monday but cannot find any official statement from the Game Developer yet so what I can suggest is to keep an eye on the Windows version of the game and see if an update will be come available. You may also check this link for reference from other gamers https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/top...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Georges C. Win User

Ark survival evloved not on the cloud gaming service

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CodyFelts, according to information from Microsoft ark along with other games was expected to enter the first half of February but delays may occur because of the developers.

List of predicted games

Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition (Cloud + Console + PC)

Dreamscaper (Cloud + Console + PC)

Infernax (Cloud + Console + PC)

Skul: The Hero Slayer (Cloud + Console + PC)

Edge of Eternity (Cloud + Console + PC)

Besiege (Game Preview) - (Cloud + Console + PC)

The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom (Cloud + Console + PC)

Contrast (Cloud + Console)

Telling Lies (Cloud + Console + PC)
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

need help downloading scorched earth and staying logged in on one specific page

I was just replying to you that I think Scorched Earth is not free with the base game. Are you sure it is free with it?

I think it is only available with the ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition or the Season Pass.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
Thema:

1. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows... - Similar Threads - play ARK Ultimate

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  4. I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app: Hi I downloaded the Xbox app to play ark ascended on my new gaming pc but when I open the game I only see pve servers why? I try selecting only pvp and nothing I searched for the server I play on...
  5. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  6. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...: Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70
  7. hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...: hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***...
  8. Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?: I'm trying to host a dedicated server on my PC to run while my friends and I game since you obviously cannot play using the same device as the server. Anyone able to do this or do I need two...
  9. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  10. me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together: as stated in the tittle, want to play together, cant just join each other as it comes up with join fail, cannot join each other using ip address. and neither of our games when we load them as non...