Can I play Ark on xbox and Host on PC using the same account?

Discus and support Can I play Ark on xbox and Host on PC using the same account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend and I are trying to play ark on our own dedicated server. My pc can host it and we want to join on our xbox's. We have figured out that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuNc4n DC, Jan 18, 2023.

1. DuNc4n DC
    DuNc4n DC Guest

So my friend and I are trying to play ark on our own dedicated server. My pc can host it and we want to join on our xbox's. We have figured out that you can run the server from the Microsoft store version of Ark and then join with the xbox. But now I need to know. Can I host the server on my PC and play on my Xbox using the same account?

:)

DuNc4n DC, Jan 18, 2023
  2. CogTIM Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

Hello Pecete,

Ark Survival Evolved does allow Cross-play with PC and Xbox consoles. I used my PC to host a dedicated server for about 2 months for me and a bunch of friends to play together on our own server. We all connected to the server from our Xbox consoles. Do you
    have the Xbox Console Companion on your PC?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/console-companion-app

I ran Ark through this program and was able to invite my Xbox friends to it much easier. It also allowed my friends to add the server as a friend and jump in whenever they wanted. If you do not Plan on using the Xbox companion app
    on your PC, you can always host your server and give your Xbox friend the server name and password that you create and they can go in to "Join an Ark" then filter the servers shown to quickly find yours and join it.
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

Hi Lydia Beginsgate,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. Lavenia A. Win User

Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

Hi Lydia Beginsgate,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I understand that you're curious about whether you can play on Xbox and host an Ark Survival Evolved server on the same account. You may want to check these articles below for more information.

If you need further assistance, I recommend reaching out to their official Community Forums by submitting a ticket at ARK News - ARK - Official Community Forums (survivetheark.com).

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  5. ZER0C00L82 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: ark player dedicated support

Hi there. Tell me the only way to host an ark server is with another XB1. You can't host a server from a pc?

Are all the dedicated ark servers XB1's
  6. Hamza Chamli-Oghli Win User

Owner Probleme

Ok tank you. But I have got an other question. We have Ark on my brother's old account, so if we put it as the main account, I can play Ark without any restrictions right ?

But can I download Ark free on my PC on Windows 10 with the Xbox Play Anywhere, as I'm not the owner of the game ?
Thema:

1. Can I play Ark on xbox and Host on PC using the same account? - Similar Threads - play Ark Host

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  4. I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play ark survival ascended pvp on the Xbox app: Hi I downloaded the Xbox app to play ark ascended on my new gaming pc but when I open the game I only see pve servers why? I try selecting only pvp and nothing I searched for the server I play on...
  5. My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark ascended is not working for me. It keeps saying I need to be signed in to play online.: I've tried everything. I Uninstalled it twice. Did a hard reboot 3x. I shut it down correctly then opened it back up. I even tried to do everything through xbox app. And still nothing. Please...
  6. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...: Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70
  7. hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it...: hi on my pc i can play any game i want except ark survival evolved as every time i load it up it comes up with error code 0x80070bff *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming ***...
  8. Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?: I'm trying to host a dedicated server on my PC to run while my friends and I game since you obviously cannot play using the same device as the server. Anyone able to do this or do I need two...
  9. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  10. me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together: as stated in the tittle, want to play together, cant just join each other as it comes up with join fail, cannot join each other using ip address. and neither of our games when we load them as non...