Can I play an XBOX 360 game on my PC, specifically LEGO Star Wars TCS

Discus and support Can I play an XBOX 360 game on my PC, specifically LEGO Star Wars TCS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to play old XBOX games on a Windows 10 PC. Specifically looking to install Lego Star Wars TCS on my PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MFT in ME, Dec 25, 2021.

1. MFT in ME
    MFT in ME Guest

Is it possible to play old XBOX games on a Windows 10 PC. Specifically looking to install Lego Star Wars TCS on my PC.

:)

MFT in ME, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  3. CosmicDaisy1075 Win User

Jet Set Radio Future?

Also I JSRF is my 3rd favorite game (Behind Lego Star Wars: TCS and Minecraft)
  4. Nacort Win User

Lego Pirates Acheivements

Thanks Zen,

I'll check it out when I get home. My work's proxy is blocking that site. I think I checked there tho and they didn't have a walkthrough for that specific achievement yet.

uyuyuy72,

Yes I think it's on par with other lego games. I'm having alot of fun with it. I would rate the legos games favorite to least favorite as:

Lego Star wars 3

Lego Star wars TCS (Ommiting star wars 2)

Lego Pirates

Lego Batman

Lego Indiana 1

Lego Indiana 2

Lego Harry potter

The only thing I didn't like was it includes the 4th movie and was released before the movie comes out. but that's it. definantely worth a play through
  5. onyxishere Win User

Games With Gold Cant Download 360 game

6. JohanSyPhilis Win User

Games With Gold Cant Download 360 game

Thema:

1. Can I play an XBOX 360 game on my PC, specifically LEGO Star Wars TCS - Similar Threads - play 360 game

2. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  3. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  8. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...